Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should’ve probably let this go through weeks ago but if there’s interest in a permanent building, particularly if it’s from Leeds, we should be holding off now. Few extra million could make a big difference to other negotiations.
Thought we were holding onto him in case we didn't get a striker through

I think if we dont get our business done soon going into the last week/days we are going to get gazumped by teams who have actual money tp spend like Spurs, possibly Fulham or were going to end up with he likes of Adams, its now starting to annoy, look in several times day and its the same players/same lists being spoken about but nothing seems to be happening .
We either can’t afford or waiting for someone else to buy him, then go for a cheaper option.

Attachments

• 20230816_112613.webp
    20230816_112613.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20230816_112555.webp
    20230816_112555.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Must be great to be a Chelsea fan, wake up every morning and you've signed a new wonder kid from South America for 20 mill, then in the afternoon drop 100 mill on a midfielder or two.
Where's the fun in that?

They don't get the emotional rollercoaster we all enjoyed in the Harrison thread

Boring being a Chelsea fan I'd imagine

I think if we dont get our business done soon going into the last week/days we are going to get gazumped by teams who have actual money tp spend like Spurs, possibly Fulham or were going to end up with he likes of Adams, its now starting to annoy, look in several times day and its the same players/same lists being spoken about but nothing seems to be happening .
The gnonto deal must be getting closer with him training on his own just looks after reading what bobble was saying. And well the amount of players leeds need to bring in aswell, but is weird the cf talk just gone quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back