Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a slightly controversial/unpopular opinion this, but...

I reckon we'll only make one more signing between now and the end of the window and it seems pretty clear that we want Gnonto and are playing the waiting game with Leeds.

Beyond that.. I reckon we'll go in late for another centre forward only if we're still uncertain on DCL's long term fitness heading into the last week (post-Wolves).

It's risky like, but it's clear that the club want to be super conservative with how much money is spent this summer.

Might be a slightly controversial/unpopular opinion this, but...

I reckon we'll only make one more signing between now and the end of the window and it seems pretty clear that we want Gnonto and are playing the waiting game with Leeds.

Beyond that.. I reckon we'll go in late for another centre forward only if we're still uncertain on DCL's long term fitness heading into the last week (post-Wolves).

It's risky like, but it's clear that the club want to be super conservative with where the money goes this summer.
It's not risky mate it's utter stupidity if we don't sign another striker.

Where's the fun in that?

They don't get the emotional rollercoaster we all enjoyed in the Harrison thread

Boring being a Chelsea fan I'd imagine

I dont know, don't see much difference in the Caicedo and Lavia hijacks as with Harrison - just different ends of the food chain.

I'm sure the likes of Luton may look on at us and say 1st world problems, how do they get excited.

All relative to the food chain really.

There was a time when we were the richest club in England - we still got excited about transfers.

1692184828278.webp

I dont know, don't see much difference in the Caicedo and Lavia hijacks as with Harrison - just different ends of the food chain.

I'm sure the likes of Luton may look on at us and say 1st world problems, how do they get excited.

All relative to the food chain really.

There was a time when we were the richest club in England - we still got excited about transfers.

Looking at all the fiddling about over transfers in and out seems to me we have a recipe for relegation.

I'd be ok with this... We know how much money they've got because they shot their bolt too soon with caicedo... We know there's not many other options available because they lost out on lavia as well. We know they're desperate.

£110m please.

We will sell for 80m and then lash 85m on ward-prowse and adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back