Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I lack the time and skill to craft the articles. I just vista the sites and have a read through and copy and paste them from the rumours on the net already…. At most I condense or summarise the articles. It seemed to be handy for a few of the others on here so I’ve ploughed on.

I quote all of the sources so hopefully this isn’t causing any problems for the site. If so let me know and I’ll hit it on the head.
Bob
You are providing a great service to the site with this round up and I am sure many others look for it each day as I do. Please don't stop and be put off by the comments of @GrandOldTeam - I am sure they did not mean to be discouraging.

Unfortunately I lack the time and skill to craft the articles. I just visit the sites and have a read through and copy and paste them from the rumours on the net already…. Collating it into the list of articles I post.

At most I condense or summarise the articles. It seemed to be handy for a few of the others on here so I’ve ploughed on.

I quote all of the sources so hopefully this isn’t causing any problems for the site. If so let me know and I’ll hit it on the head.

its appreciated mate, I was going to ask to nab your posts for the front page.

Lol who told you this?

You cant be docked any points if you dont have any!

1692279391554.png

…..we need goals and attacking threat from wide areas (think Steven & Sheedy; Morrisey & Husband) but it doesn’t negate the requirement for an effective central striker.

it’s not one or the other, it’s both.
I agree, hence why I said it’s risky for Dyche to gamble on the goals coming from other areas and not from a forward who knows where the onion bag is.

Morning mates and welcome to the 17th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Everton are unlikely to sign Patson Daka in the near future. According to Alan Nixon, Sean Dyche had hoped to have signed the striker in time for their clash with Aston Villa this weekend, however a move is ‘taking longer than hoped and expected’.

Willy Gnonto is waiting for Everton to raise their bid for him after Leeds United rejected the Merseyside club’s £25million offer, according to Corriere dello Sport. The Italian outlet published in their print edition (17 August, pg 19) that the 19-year-old wants to leave the club and trains alone with Luis Sinisterra, but the Toffees must increase their bid if they want to secure the winger after the Whites rejected a £25million bid

Manchester United have approached Everton midfielder Amadou Onana about a move to Old Trafford this summer, according to Alfredo Pedulla. The Sportitalia journalist reported on his website on 16 August that the Red Devils have been in touch with the Belgian international after The Guardian said on 14 August that they were interested in signing him.

Sheffield United and Everton could turn their attention to Joel Piroe. That’s according to Alan Nixon, who has reported that the newly-promoted club are considering a move for the striker if they fail to land Cameron Archer.

Preston North End boss Ryan Lowe has revealed he is hungry to sign a new striker before the transfer window shuts. And if that be Everton hitman Tom Cannon, then he’ll be a happy man. Cannon impressed last season with eight goals in 20 games for the Lilywhites as they narrowly missed out on a play-off place.

Manchester United have not made an enquiry recently regarding the acquisition of Amadou Onana from Everton this summer, according to the Liverpool Echo.

Fulham want to use the £46million windfall from the potential sale of Aleksandar Mitrovic to fund a move for Everton ace Demarai Gray, according to the Daily Mail. The publication reported on its website on Thursday (17 August) that Cottagers boss Marco Silva is keen to sign the Toffees winger this summer.​
We'll take the lot

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back