Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieffer Moore I’d take a chance on him over Maupay,
Cameron archer same.
Ellis Simms who we sold an equalled his output in a 5th of the minutes
Cannon who’s not going to get a game
Chermiti
I’d be shocked if any of them didn’t out perform Maupay last season he offers nothing on the ball or off the ball
Is Maupay the player every striker is judged off ?

No but if
Is Maupay the player every striker is judged off ?
No but he’s our main striker so if they improve us then maupay is the one to be judged off can’t rely on DCL. Non of them I mentioned would I want as main striker but we have 2 of them at the club and had Simms, as it is I’d prefer Moore and archer over Maupay and both realistic signings even tho I don’t want them maybe Archer I’d take a chance on but pretty much the same as Chermitit one for the future I was just pointing out how 💩 Maupay is.

Bob
You are providing a great service to the site with this round up and I am sure many others look for it each day as I do. Please don't stop and be put off by the comments of @GrandOldTeam - I am sure they did not mean to be discouraging.
@GrandOldTeam - surprised to see a figure of authority and respect like yourself respond with a 'middle finger' to my comment. I was merely encouraging @Bob Latchford in his efforts. Something else up here?

@GrandOldTeam - surprised to see a figure of authority and respect like yourself respond with a 'middle finger' to my comment. I was merely encouraging @Bob Latchford in his efforts. Something else up here?

The middle finger emoji exists as a 'koff - it's inevitable there will be some tension on an Everton forum and so it exists as a release, a way to tell someone to sod off - without interrupting a thread. That's what it's there for, and exactly why I used it.

Seeing as though you want clarity;

"Please don't stop and be put off by the comments of @GrandOldTeam - I am sure they did not mean to be discouraging."

It had sod all to do with you sunshine, there's no reason anyone would be put off by my simple question and if I do want something to stop - I'll have very valid reasons, you don't tell anyone to ignore me.

No but if

No but he’s our main striker so if they improve us then maupay is the one to be judged off can’t rely on DCL. Non of them I mentioned would I want as main striker but we have 2 of them at the club and had Simms, as it is I’d prefer Moore and archer over Maupay and both realistic signings even tho I don’t want them maybe Archer I’d take a chance on but pretty much the same as Chermitit one for the future I was just pointing out how 💩 Maupay is.
Keifer Moore is utter dung mate

The middle finger emoji exists as a 'koff - it's inevitable there will be some tension on an Everton forum and so it exists as a release, a way to tell someone to sod off - without interrupting a thread. That's what it's there for, and exactly why I used it.

Seeing as though you want clarity;

"Please don't stop and be put off by the comments of @GrandOldTeam - I am sure they did not mean to be discouraging."

It had sod all to do with you sunshine, there's no reason anyone would be put off by my simple question and if I do want something to stop - I'll have very valid reasons, you don't tell anyone to ignore me.
I think that CH misunderstood your initial question to @Bob Latchford , incorrectly believing it to be critical whereas it was , as you clarified in a later post , merely a precursor to asking whether Bobs daily update could be featured on the home page.

IMO @Charles Hawtrey has always been a fair minded and reasonable poster and he simply misunderstood the situation and was trying to be supportive of BL when it wasn't needed.

All blues together hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back