Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev should be looking for more young international prospects and lower league.

It'll be great if we get Gnonti but even better if we could get the next Gnonti at the 4 mill marks as opposed to 30 mill. There'll be some young South American diamond picked up by the likes of Brighton, Leeds or Southampton and we seemingly are never in that market. We need more Muller's.

Is Gnonti the plural of Gnonto?

Unfortunately some people will find a fault in everything, and have completely unrealistic expectations.

I’d like to know you you think we could realistically have bought.
All brought in before August as well, because apparently transfer windows are judged on how many points you get in August.

Some real next level thinking being put in by the death squad this season.

Morning mates and welcome to the 17th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Everton are unlikely to sign Patson Daka in the near future. According to Alan Nixon, Sean Dyche had hoped to have signed the striker in time for their clash with Aston Villa this weekend, however a move is ‘taking longer than hoped and expected’.

Willy Gnonto is waiting for Everton to raise their bid for him after Leeds United rejected the Merseyside club’s £25million offer, according to Corriere dello Sport. The Italian outlet published in their print edition (17 August, pg 19) that the 19-year-old wants to leave the club and trains alone with Luis Sinisterra, but the Toffees must increase their bid if they want to secure the winger after the Whites rejected a £25million bid

Manchester United have approached Everton midfielder Amadou Onana about a move to Old Trafford this summer, according to Alfredo Pedulla. The Sportitalia journalist reported on his website on 16 August that the Red Devils have been in touch with the Belgian international after The Guardian said on 14 August that they were interested in signing him.

Sheffield United and Everton could turn their attention to Joel Piroe. That’s according to Alan Nixon, who has reported that the newly-promoted club are considering a move for the striker if they fail to land Cameron Archer.

Preston North End boss Ryan Lowe has revealed he is hungry to sign a new striker before the transfer window shuts. And if that be Everton hitman Tom Cannon, then he’ll be a happy man. Cannon impressed last season with eight goals in 20 games for the Lilywhites as they narrowly missed out on a play-off place.

Manchester United have not made an enquiry recently regarding the acquisition of Amadou Onana from Everton this summer, according to the Liverpool Echo.

Fulham want to use the £46million windfall from the potential sale of Aleksandar Mitrovic to fund a move for Everton ace Demarai Gray, according to the Daily Mail. The publication reported on its website on Thursday (17 August) that Cottagers boss Marco Silva is keen to sign the Toffees winger this summer.​

Morning mates and welcome to the 17th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Everton are unlikely to sign Patson Daka in the near future. According to Alan Nixon, Sean Dyche had hoped to have signed the striker in time for their clash with Aston Villa this weekend, however a move is ‘taking longer than hoped and expected’.

Willy Gnonto is waiting for Everton to raise their bid for him after Leeds United rejected the Merseyside club’s £25million offer, according to Corriere dello Sport. The Italian outlet published in their print edition (17 August, pg 19) that the 19-year-old wants to leave the club and trains alone with Luis Sinisterra, but the Toffees must increase their bid if they want to secure the winger after the Whites rejected a £25million bid

Manchester United have approached Everton midfielder Amadou Onana about a move to Old Trafford this summer, according to Alfredo Pedulla. The Sportitalia journalist reported on his website on 16 August that the Red Devils have been in touch with the Belgian international after The Guardian said on 14 August that they were interested in signing him.

Sheffield United and Everton could turn their attention to Joel Piroe. That’s according to Alan Nixon, who has reported that the newly-promoted club are considering a move for the striker if they fail to land Cameron Archer.

Preston North End boss Ryan Lowe has revealed he is hungry to sign a new striker before the transfer window shuts. And if that be Everton hitman Tom Cannon, then he’ll be a happy man. Cannon impressed last season with eight goals in 20 games for the Lilywhites as they narrowly missed out on a play-off place.

Manchester United have not made an enquiry recently regarding the acquisition of Amadou Onana from Everton this summer, according to the Liverpool Echo.

Fulham want to use the £46million windfall from the potential sale of Aleksandar Mitrovic to fund a move for Everton ace Demarai Gray, according to the Daily Mail. The publication reported on its website on Thursday (17 August) that Cottagers boss Marco Silva is keen to sign the Toffees winger this summer.​

Do you do this mate or do you copy and paste from somewhere else?

Fulham have Wilson, Willian, Traore and are trying to sign Hudson Odoi. I don’t see why they would want Gray - unless Willian throws his toys out of the pram.

I forgot we signed an old aged pensioner looking for a last pay day, a crock who won’t be fit for weeks and wanted to go to Villa, a reject from Spurs who had already rejected us but is so desperate has now come back, and a 3rd rate player who failed to make an impression
Christ. You'd describe a Unicorn as a mutant albino donkey with a spike in its head.

What's Christmas like round at your gaff mate?

Do you do this mate or do you copy and paste from somewhere else?

Unfortunately I lack the time and skill to craft the articles. I just visit the sites and have a read through and copy and paste them from the rumours on the net already…. Collating it into the list of articles I post.

At most I condense or summarise the articles. It seemed to be handy for a few of the others on here so I’ve ploughed on.

I quote all of the sources so hopefully this isn’t causing any problems for the site. If so let me know and I’ll hit it on the head.

All brought in before August as well, because apparently transfer windows are judged on how many points you get in August.

Some real next level thinking being put in by the death squad this season.

This may shock you but points in August count too, and we survived by TWO points last season because Nick Pope made a save in the last minute of a game we weren’t involved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back