Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of your points are valid & hell I agree he’s not my first choice but I’d rather have him than no other forwards! Let’s see what happens first before writing him off! Honestly your living dream land thinking where signing players like lukaku or Maguire! We have to accept where we are at the moment & situation where in!

Er we get at least half our back on Maupay may have to loan him out first like!

We have had interest in Adams since 2019 I would presume it’s more of a dyche push
Where have I said I want us to sign Lukaku or Maguire???

You've jumped to a totally different point there. I wanted us to be in for Boniface, Akor Adams, Boulaye Dia, Beto, Orban etc. All should be achievable options for us if we really pushed. But we don't do that.

Ok so we sign Beto ( new flavour of the month)
for £25mil instead & he’s dogpoo! You’d all be moaning! Honestly I just think fans love 💕 to moan! Where crap last two seasons & our aim is to stay up, hopefully 🙏 to progress with new stadium & ownership then we can aim higher!

Frank refused loads of striking options last season has he’s heart set on broja,
Rather go into the season with some attacking options ideally gnonto & sulemana! Than nothing & hoping for 1-0 wins!

Personally I prefer iheanacho as I think he’s a natural finisher which we badly need!

However if Adams is all we can get then so be it
I back him all the way!
Thanks Bill.

When are you leaving by the way?

What makes you think that we would get half our money back on Maupay / Adams and that their wages are "cheap"?

All the evidence so far is to the contrary
Depends what you class as cheap but in today’s terms 50/60k is cheap for prem players unless you’re signing them from foreign countries

Where have I said I want us to sign Lukaku or Maguire???

You've jumped to a totally different point there. I wanted us to be in for Boniface, Akor Adams, Boulaye Dia, Beto, Orban etc. All should be achievable options for us if we really pushed. But we don't do that.
I never said you personally, who knows maybe we tried & they didn’t wanna come or just not financially visible!

Knowing are our board it will be the lack of premiership experience 🙄

Just looking at the 11 next summer we'll need well over £100mil to spend on 'low' risk high upside replacements.

Its very very very poor. This season seems to be seen as a write off.
Next season is going to be a horrendous transfer window for fans waiting to see who we bring in if things stay like they are now.

At a minimum it’s going to be: LB, RB, CB, 3xMF, 2 Winger, Striker.

And possibly more depending on injury etc.

Next season is going to be a horrendous transfer window for fans waiting to see who we bring in if things stay like they are now.

It is certainly worrying. Have to take things one game at a time with Everton, though.

Next summers strategy is fully dependent on two things 1) Staying up this season and 2) Selling Onana for in excess of £70m.

It is certainly worrying. Have to take things one game at a time with Everton, though.

Next summers strategy is fully dependent on two things 1) Staying up this season and 2) Selling Onana for in excess of £70m.

We would 'need' £200mil to address just next seasons outgoings and the liabilities remaining in the team.

Even worse the following season.

We need the Gnonto types signed now and bedded in. Also sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.