Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zat , you just know that Dyche won't play Chermiti. Look at the only comments that he has made so far about him - not "premier League fit".
Once Sgt Major Dyche has had him running up sanddunes the lad will be knackered and any talent he had will have been knocked out of him.

Dyche is deflecting so as not to raise expectations.

May be

Zat , you just know that Dyche won't play Chermiti. Look at the only comments that he has made so far about him - not "premier League fit".
Once Sgt Major Dyche has hand him running up sanddunes the lad will be knackered and any talent he had will have been knocked out of him.

I totally agree with you. We can all see Garner being moved around when hes clearly tailor made to partner Onana.

We can see Branthwaite benched for Keane -- who let the team, fans and Dyche himself down last season.

We can see Maupay and Iwobi in the team.

I keep banging on about this but next summer and 2025 we have so many players out of contract. Our attacking midfield and centre back positions will be decimated.

It is illogical to me for us to be signing 1 year stopgaps without the promise of youth.

Chermiti will need to develop rapidly to be ready in 12months time (when we all want Adams sold).

But we need Gnonto + one other at the same level to come in purely for building before the dross are out of contract.

I totally agree with you. We can all see Garner being moved around when hes clearly tailor made to partner Onana.

We can see Branthwaite benched for Keane -- who let the team, fans and Dyche himself down last season.

We can see Maupay and Iwobi in the team.

I keep banging on about this but next summer and 2025 we have so many players out of contract. Our attacking midfield and centre back positions will be decimated.

It is illogical to me for us to be signing 1 year stopgaps without the promise of youth.

Chermiti will need to develop rapidly to be ready in 12months time (when we all want Adams sold).

But we need Gnonto + one other at the same level to come in purely for building before the dross are out of contract.
If we sign Adams he won't be sold one year later or indeed anytime during his contract.
We have a total inability to shift players that we don't want. Why? Because not only are they crap but they are massively overpaid and that is one bad combo.
In fact it leads to financial oblivioun.
You'd think we would have learnt our lesson.
Are these lot thick or what?

At the point of the window opening we may have been able to sign Adams on a 1 year loan for £3mil or something if the idea this window was to sign stopgaps. The Chermiti deal is a promising one but we have Dyche whose basically already written the boy off.

Maupay + Adams = £24mil. Its like we have a £12mil annual budget to sign forwards that dont score.

This is not a signing (and there have been no signings) for the fans this summer.
By signing Adams it may give us more wiggle room to increase the gnonto bid, maybe all our forward targets turn us down who knows!

Where only fans we don’t get to decide theses decisions sadly 😢

If we sign Adams he won't be sold one year later or indeed anytime during his contract.
We have a total inability to shift players that we don't want. Why? Because not only are they crap but they are massively overpaid and that is one bad combo.
In fact it leads to financial oblivioun.
You'd think we would have learnt our lesson.
Are these lot thick or what?

Totally agree.

Sign dross. Fans hate them. Dyche plays them. Give them new contracts. Back to Koeman level of management.

Absolute lack of planning beyond this season.

By signing Adams it may give us more wiggle room to increase the gnonto bid, maybe all our forward targets turn us down who knows!

Where only fans we don’t get to decide theses decisions sadly 😢

I absolutely HATE Maupay on the pitch.

But if we could get £8mil back for him + the £12mil were (supposedly) forking out for this donkey thats £20mil in the pot.

Surely a loan player makes more sense?

The whole summer (bar Chermiti) has been a failure due to its short termism.

But if we could get £8mil back for him + the £12mil were (supposedly) forking out for this donkey thats £20mil in the pot.

I don’t why we couldn’t of got a loan deal from what I’ve heard daka available on loan surely you could get him with an option!

Problem is they will leave it till deadline as am sure Leicester prefer a sale!

I don’t why we couldn’t of got a loan deal from what I’ve heard daka available on loan surely you could get him with an option!

Problem is they will leave it till deadline as am sure Leicester prefer a sale!

We dont know the numbers for El Bilal or Gnonto. But we do know that next summer the club will need to sign around 4 or 5 attacking midfielders/wingers.

Its a frustrating sight.

Nobody's buying Maupay. If we sign Adams I expect that he will get sent out on loan.

We can only hope the club has new vision & new investments by then, I think 🤔 the focus at the moment is to stay in the league!

I think we’d still get half the money back on maupay & Adams! I presume wages will be cheap hell where only paying young like 50k per week!
What makes you think that we would get half our money back on Maupay / Adams and that their wages are "cheap"?

All the evidence so far is to the contrary

Status
Not open for further replies.