Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
dominic_calvert-lewin_2022-23_similarity.png
If that had been in recent prem history you'd see Drogba and Shearer at the top.

Ok so we sign Beto ( new flavour of the month)
for £25mil instead & he’s dogpoo! You’d all be moaning! Honestly I just think fans love 💕 to moan! Where crap last two seasons & our aim is to stay up, hopefully 🙏 to progress with new stadium & ownership then we can aim higher!

Frank refused loads of striking options last season has he’s heart set on broja,
Rather go into the season with some attacking options ideally gnonto & sulemana! Than nothing & hoping for 1-0 wins!

Personally I prefer iheanacho as I think he’s a natural finisher which we badly need!

However if Adams is all we can get then so be it
I back him all the way!
The problem for the fans isn’t that Beto or some other random striker might be bad. It’s that we’ve all seen enough of Che Adams to know he’s bad. With someone like Beto there’s at least a chance he might not be. Signing known poor players is pretty infuriating for some, and logically so.

The problem for the fans isn’t that Beto or some other random striker might be bad. It’s that we’ve all seen enough of Che Adams to know he’s bad. With someone like Beto there’s at least a chance he might not be. Signing known poor players is pretty infuriating for some, and logically so.
That's a good way of putting it

Am not advocating for Adam’s I actually prefer better but I certainly don’t want are hope’s rested on Maupay! Anyway it’s club choice we just that have to support him if he does come!

So far...

Young: One year deal
Danjuma: One year loan
Chermiti: £12.8mil
Harrison: One year loan
+ Adams (?): £12mil

If the window ends like this it will be a major failure.

Why?

Because in 9months time we'll have 3 (very short term i hope) one year signings out the door. Another bottom of the league forward we will be trying to sell on daft wages.

The only hope is that Chermiti develops rapidly.

Just under 2 weeks to go now for plenty of sales and 2 high potential young players signed.

If Maupay and now Adams are worth a combined £24mil to Everton along with lets say 'interesting' wages...whats the point?

So far...

Why?

Because in 9months time we'll have 3 (very short term i hope) one year signings out the door. Another bottom of the league forward we will be trying to sell on daft wages.

Just under 2 weeks to go now for plenty of sales and 2 high potential young players signed.

If Maupay and now Adams are worth a combined £24mil to Everton along with lets say 'interesting' wages...whats the point?
We can only hope the club has new vision & new investments by then, I think 🤔 the focus at the moment is to stay in the league!

I think we’d still get half the money back on maupay & Adams! I presume wages will be cheap hell where only paying young like 50k per week!

We can only hope the club has new vision & new investments by then, I think 🤔 the focus at the moment is to stay in the league!

I think we’d still get half the money back on maupay & Adams! I presume wages will be cheap hell where only paying young like 50k per week!
There is no long term planning at the club. Hell there isn't even any medium term planning.
Mosiris only "plan" is to get to bMD still in the PL and sell.
Everton are a joke of a club.

Why not just get Adams 3 months ago and have as long as possible to work with him before this season.

We all knew how Everton would disappointed. Well at least give the disappointments the best chance.

At the point of the window opening we may have been able to sign Adams on a 1 year loan for £3mil or something if the idea this window was to sign stopgaps. The Chermiti deal is a promising one but we have Dyche whose basically already written the boy off.

Maupay + Adams = £24mil. Its like we have a £12mil annual budget to sign forwards that dont score.

This is not a signing (and there have been no signings) for the fans this summer.

So far...

Why?

Zat , you just know that Dyche won't play Chermiti. Look at the only comments that he has made so far about him - not "premier League fit".
Once Sgt Major Dyche has had him running up sanddunes the lad will be knackered and any talent he had will have been knocked out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.