Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is what Everton's transfer policy makes you want to do
Question for you mate: I know we agree that the way the club does things is ridiculously frustrating, but do you find yourself genuinely embarrassed by it?

I just feel like we are so, so predictable and when other clubs belittle us by calling a crap player an 'Everton-type player' we always seem to fulfil the prophecy by signing them. It's so galling. I want to be able to have some pride in this side again. Kenwright has made it a proper laughing stock of a club.

Can't, he'll be playing CB every week. This is what will turn the faithful against Dyche. I've never been more sure of anything.
The other thing, sure as night follows day is that Adams will probably score a goal or two early on in his Everton career and will run about being a nark, everyone will proclaim it a great signing, he'll fall of a cliff, not hit a barn door most of the time, become the new Maupay and then Dyche will continue to pick him every single week when we are all crying out for Chermitti to be given a go.

The other thing, sure as night follows day is that Adams will probably score a goal or two early on in his Everton career and will run about being a nark, everyone will proclaim it a great signing, he'll fall of a cliff, not hit a barn door most of the time, become the new Maupay and then Dyche will continue to pick him every single week when we are all crying out for Chermitti to be given a go.
Yep, Maupay scored that goal, a very good goal btw, against West Ham and for about a fortnight it was vindication for the "guaranteed 8 goals" crew.

Question for you mate: I know we agree that the way the club does things is ridiculously frustrating, but do you find yourself genuinely embarrassed by it?

I just feel like we are so, so predictable and when other clubs belittle us by calling a crap player an 'Everton-type player' we always seem to fulfil the prophecy by signing them. It's so galling. I want to be able to have some pride in this side again. Kenwright has made it a proper laughing stock of a club.
All the time. Embarrassed that we pay people to make the decisions we always end up taking. My mates refer to us as the banter club, how can I argue against it? I also feel some Blues almost try to make those among the fanbase that have standards feel embarrassed for having them. If you are happy with signing championship grade players you must be happy with us being in the championship is my takeaway. I just see what some other clubs smaller than us do and a little part of me dies watching who we end up recruiting typically. It's grim mate.

All the time. Embarrassed that we pay people to make the decisions we always end up taking. My mates refer to us as the banter club, how can I argue against it? I also feel some Blues almost try to make those among the fanbase that have standards feel embarrassed for having them. If you happy with signing championship grade players you must be happy with is being in the championship is my takeaway. I just see what some other clubs smaller than us do and a little part of me dies watching who we end up recruiting typically. It's grim mate.
We 100% are the premier league's banter club. By miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.