Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to think our DoF and our reheated corpse of a Chairman don't even watch football at this stage!
I think that's been the case for years mate. And they've passed on their mad perceptions to the fanbase.

It'll seriously be most of the same people moaning that we are perennially crap who are celebrating signing Adams as smart business.

Obviously Adams' goalscoring record is the downside but like you say he's someone who can replicate what DCL does in terms of bringing other players in, and with Harrison and Danjuma coming in you have guys to bring in who can score goals at a decent clip.

Adams is underwhelming but the total effect of the forwards we've brought in combined should be a massive step forward.
He can't
DCL is on another level completely to him at this
Where are you getting this from? Because he's bigger than Maupay?
He runs around a lot, that's his super power

Just bloke to point out as well that in Che Adams' best season with Southampton, he scored 9 goals in 36 PL games.In Oumar Niasse's one proper season with us, he scored 8 in 22 PL games.

The love for Adams is genuinely laughable.
Another one: Chris Wood is a horrible footballer. 4 full seasons with Burnley and he scored: 10, 10, 14, 12.

Che Adams is a good player but people don't want to admit it because he plays for Southampton

I grew up there and have been getting heaps of grief from my saints mates… he’s gash and I will never hear the end of it from them.

I sent them an article which said he’s fast and can hold up the ball. They replied, that’s not even close to being true.

Status
Not open for further replies.