Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
E1FCA188-37AE-4B14-B688-766C0B912B08.webp
He’s sticking by his guns 💪 could be true & bet hopes it’s is too increase those 200 followers 😂

He certainly does, but he could probably also do with a big hug.
Remember statements like that, put out in the public, are probably our best chance of the club taking any note of what is right in front of them.

Mosh, Bill, they don't give a crap about the views of people like me or you.
But the more the spotlight shines on them from the business/media world, than they will be sweating there underpants...

( Also Dyche will use those kind of statements to rally 'Dads Army' !!
It was hardly stirring stuff likely to shake the corridors of power at Goodison.

Just the sour and cliche ridden words of a tired hack who - like many of his ilk - find Everton's presence an irritant in the sooper dooper PL that they parasitically gain a wage from covering.

Well that ended unnecessarily nasty didn't it.
Well that ended unnecessarily nasty didn't it.
It was hardly stirring stuff likely to shake the corridors of power at Goodison.

Just the sour and cliche ridden words of a tired hack who - like many of his ilk - find Everton's presence an irritant in the sooper dooper PL that they parasitically gain a wage from covering.
Yes, this. Absolutely spot on.

Re Jonathan Wilson and his article....here's one he did back in 2011....a very similar attack (sometimes using the same sentences as yesterdays piece) on a club going nowhere...but this time we're pilloried for getting only to midtable.

Stick a fork in this feller, he's done. Canabilising his own rubbish articles from over a decade ago to fill his quota of articles he needs to churn out for the Guardian.

As said: a tired, cliche ridden hack.

Re Jonathan Wilson and his article....here's one he did back in 2011....a very similar attack (sometimes using the same sentences as yesterdays piece) on a club going nowhere...but this time we're pilloried for getting only to midtable.

Stick a fork in this feller, he's done. Canabilising his own rubbish articles from over a decade ago to fill his quota of articles he needs to churn out for the Guardian.

He has corrected one of his anti-Everton remarks in his current article .
<< This article was corrected on 19 August 2023, to remove a reference to a remark from a fan of another club, rather than of Everton, who wished death on a player’s mother >>

Guardian clearly have an agenda with us going by the reporting of the last 12months, id say they have loads of dirt on Moshriri and are dying to use it, when or if they can ever substantiate it.

Reading the comments from poch today....
I'd definitely try for a loan for lukaku....
It's a longshot I know but could be a temporary solution for all party's

Guardian clearly have an agenda with us going by the reporting of the last 12months, id say they have loads of dirt on Moshriri and are dying to use it, when or if they can ever substantiate it.
Yes, definitely.

It's usually that cold war idiot Simon Goodley, but there's a general pile on from them. Hunter is the same...someone masquerading as an 'Everton' fan.

Reading the comments from poch today....
I'd definitely try for a loan for lukaku....
It's a longshot I know but could be a temporary solution for all party's
Not for me. Dyche likes a team of hard working players who actually want to play together and he can trust, whereas Rom disrupts and causes trouble in every dressing room he has ever been in. Also he is fairly injury prone these days and that's before you get on to the wages thing. However it's exactly the sort of stupid move Moshiri would do over everyone else's head via Kia so we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back