Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Jonathan Wilson and his article....here's one he did back in 2011....a very similar attack (sometimes using the same sentences as yesterdays piece) on a club going nowhere...but this time we're pilloried for getting only to midtable.

Stick a fork in this feller, he's done. Canabilising his own rubbish articles from over a decade ago to fill his quota of articles he needs to churn out for the Guardian.

As said: a tired, cliche ridden hack.
And I mean look what’s happened since. We definitely showed him! 🚀

The price he wants is the most someone will pay - hes in recoup as much as he can mode now - he will sell to anyone regardless of the welfare of the club.

Cash in the sense of the stadium liability and running the club is our biggest concern.

Bill is the position that he can look for a golden handshake to leave the board and call in his shareholding agreement from Moshiri, or Moshiri can do nothing and leave him there in a position of influence - one is far less expensive then the other.

MSP would be vastly better then 777 if what im told is true mate, i dont believe they have the capital the club require or the acuumum to add value beyond asset appreciation with minimum investment and cost cutting.

Yes all of the above mate, people should be under no illusion Bill and Moshiri priority is not the welfare of the club but how to extract themselves from the club with their own financial interests as a priority. The situation with the Bell and MSP advance is an example of the integrity we are dealing with here.

There is an urgency to all this in my opinion, it is hurting us now, we have a big cash call coming with no certainty and we have an owner and chairman about to sell us down the river for their own financial gain.

Do you know when the cash call is due?

I also can't see a world, where a golden handshake entitles you to remain as chairman of athe board. Especially if the ownership changes. Private deals hold little authority.

Can’t wait for TDD.

Another day of ultimate disappointment and eternal frustration.

Can someone please remind me when it is. I need to get the bleach and pampers in!

Do you know when the cash call is due?

I also can't see a world, where a golden handshake entitles you to remain as chairman of athe board. Especially if the ownership changes. Private deals hold little authority.

I believe there is a monthly cashflow to lang and then landmarks for accelerated lump sums payments at intervals - when exactly they are i don't know - its not in the public domain.

Can’t wait for TDD.

Another day of ultimate disappointment and eternal frustration.

Can someone please remind me when it is. I need to get the bleach and pampers in!

Definition​

“Test-driven development” refers to a style of programming in which three activities are tightly interwoven: coding, testing (in the form of writing unit tests) and design (in the form of refactoring).

I'm quite excited actually; sounds fascinating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back