Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this about Chermiti too if we don't get more forwards in he will be a scapegoat because of his fee and that he isn't ready to be a first teamer straight away, even though it's not his fault
We have been linked with Gyorkeres, Dembele, Rodrygo, Beto, EBT, Ekitike, Boniface, Brobbey, Adams (I'm sure I have missed a few others) and we can't get one over the line, you have to ask why?

We have been linked with Gyorkeres, Dembele, Rodrygo, Beto, EBT, Ekitike, Boniface, Brobbey, Adams (I'm sure I have missed a few others) and we can't get one over the line, you have to ask why?
Combination of complete incompetence lack of finances and a lack of urgency. It's endemic in this club until the entire board are gone and the owner this is the way it will be

Michael Keane not starting either game
Coadys not much better but dyche might have picked Keane anyway I do think we need a new centre back I’ve been saying that all summer while other people had tunnel vision about a striker but I don’t think coady was the one and a loan was always going to be the way to go with it because of the money situation.

Let's imagine Lukaku was open to a loan and we somehow by hewk or by crewk got it over the line. Ignoring all the bitching in the past, it would be some coup.

It'll be like Ted Striker in Airplane saying 'pinch me' to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Although I seriously doubt this current Everton could do a deal like the Everton in 2013 for a Lukaku that's 10 years older.

We’ve barely got any money for the attacking players we need as it is I don’t see how spending 4.5 mil on a championship centre back would have helped.
In my opinion coady was better than tarkowski

Tarkowski can be very careless with his passes and give the ball away in dangerous positions

Coady for me was just solid and reliable when called upon. He also seemed to be the only player to be brutally honest in his interviews about how bad we were and call things out publicly

We may not see another signing

FYI This headline is VERY misleading so Im cross-posting this. From the actual article:

"That may well be true but the club will now not be getting any from MSP. But the U.S. group is proceeding with the £100million loan to the stadium company, although this is now just a straightforward loan and not convertible debt.

This should enable Moshiri to repay the £40million he borrowed from English businessman Andy Bell in May which was always intended to act as a bridging loan for the larger MSP investment."

In other words MSP IS indeed giving a 100million loan, but it will just be a straight loan instead of having the ability to convert it into equity. The 25% stake is off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back