Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Southampton want 18m? The ever reliable Sky Sports because I certainly didn't.

Everton bid 15m - what they haven't agreed on is the structure of the transfer which is exactly what I said. It's all out there if you go and have a look, Mike McGrath, Jonathan Percy all confirmed it.
Can you give us any good news badly need it atm. Just hope can end this window in a positive

If we’re that skint get rid of onana and get in the striker and cb we need. Seems to be the only way, instead of wasting everyone’s time with deals and payment structures that nobody will ever go for.

If we’re that skint get rid of onana and get in the striker and cb we need. Seems to be the only way, instead of wasting everyone’s time with deals and payment structures that nobody will ever go for.
If We sell onana that will go directly to moshiris pocket

I worry about the expectations we have about them when they get back, too. Especially McNeil who, in his absence, has been built up into the second coming of Jairzinho

lol

I think collectively the three of them out wide are good players - i think that's were we will see the biggest improvement this season and will be telling for results once all are fit.

McNeill up to this point in his career has been patchy, in fact his first and second half of the seasons performances have been indicative, he looked a real player last year and he strikes me as a cvery clever lad 0 i think he understands here now and what's required and how that will enable him. We have a bit of depth this year, if ones not firing there are another two out wide.

I think 6/7 goals and same assists from them is realistic enough, assuming they have a forward to work with.

Doesn't sound like any bids worth considering have ever materialised
Agree mate. The fact we can’t scrape together an acceptable package for £15m Che Adams makes me wonder what pile of crap we must have been offering Leeds for Gnonto. And let’s be honest, £15m in the premier league these days is like a 500k signing. Only so long we can circle the drain or have the fans pull them out of it…

Ha ha looking at Sky Sports - PSG keen on Ekitike to Brentford on loan, Brentford undecided.

Who pressed the "do not touch under any circumstances big red button" and activated this kind of alternate multiverse reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back