Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt post the link but that frazer fletcher said
Update: Everton still have Kamaldeen Sulemana on list as previously reported, he is a target for the Tofees, and they hope to land him before the end of the window.

Loan (with or without option) & permanent deals all possible, I understand. One to watch in the final days. #EFC #saintsfc

So we were almost signing Adams at the start of the week, pulled out of that deal and went with Beto instead, Adams was going to be between around 18M max while Beto is being reported as around 30M, is it because of Gray's move to KSA being agreed during that time so we added that money on Adam's money and ended up with Beto?
Think the collapse of the Gnonto deal maybe caused a rethink as there would've been funds allocated to that. Also if Southampton were demanding 3x 5m instalments and Beto could be done with, say, 5x 6m instalments (as Bobble suggested Udinese were open to) the up front difference might not be that much. In which case we went for the better player.

We should see if Spurs would let us have Spence on loan for the season, take the heat off Patterson for a bit.
Yeah, could be worth asking. My preference would be to strengthen LB and then allow Young to cover for Patterson on the right if needed. Does my head in not having a left footer on the left side. Not sure who the options would be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back