Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log
We were league champions then had a rough season and Arsenal took the top spot. They signed him a few months into the next campaign. I can't remember him winning anything with them...might be wrong. I guess the logic was we needed rebuilding and could command a record fee. It didn't work out though. The wait till the 80s side seemed like a very long time. Would kill for a short 16 year wait now
Logic didn't enter into it. Harry Catterick was the last to know. And the holy duo left behind were no trinity without him. Disappointment began with the Mirror front page "Why I am joining Arsenal". Heartbreaking for the young me when I heard it the night before on Radio Luxembourg.

Yeah… we don’t have to find another keeper… means we can actually use the money to strengthen the other areas rather than us messing around wasting time trying to find a keeper

Thought there may have been a secret fanclub knocking about.

Makes sense if theyre throwing him in the deal for pennies but surely we could do better...

Get the next Lukaku.

Im not trying to be funny here, but why are posters wanting Henderson?

Just because we get a 'free' keeper off United?
Because he's good

And if people on this board are determined to sell Pickford (Based on nothing at all), then he would be a great option

He'll be off to Saudi, this lad loves winding his contract down then moving to the club that'll give him the most money and nobody is paying more than the Saudis currently.
It does smell a fair bit of that doesn't it. To be fair would you prefer picking up a big wedge or being told to do doggies all year for Sean Dyche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back