Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log

Logic didn't enter into it. Harry Catterick was the last to know. And the holy duo left behind were no trinity without him. Disappointment began with the Mirror front page "Why I am joining Arsenal". Heartbreaking for the young me when I heard it the night before on Radio Luxembourg.
You're right. And there was no talk then of: How should we spend the Ball money? Gerson? Rivelino? No, it was: Let’s hope we're good enough with Mick Buckley. (Actually, maybe we haven't changed that much.)

He reeks of the Saudi league this lad, not a chance he’s turning that down to come and inhale chippy farts from the Lower Bullens on a Tuesday night in November.
Thats the problem now. Most half decent players that are available on a free will be pushing for a Saudi move. Surprised Isco hasn't gone yet.

Lukaku isn't the same player that left us but if we re-signed him he would be the best Striker we've had since Lukaku left.
True lol although I just don’t see him ever coming back here after the fall out with Moshiri over his move to Utd. Plus we are way below his expectations of a move I’d imagine.

Thats the problem now. Most half decent players that are available on a free will be pushing for a Saudi move. Surprised Isco hasn't gone yet.

We’ve seen it before with the ‘Chinese Super League’. Mercenaries will be interested, but everyone else doesn’t care whatever happens in the Saudi league, and I wonder how long it will all last.

It does smell a fair bit of that doesn't it. To be fair would you prefer picking up a big wedge or being told to do doggies all year for Sean Dyche?
No hard feelings to the fella. If someone offered me 10x my salary to do my job in a less competitive environment I'd bite their hand off. I think it's weird that people get grumpy when footballers treat their jobs like, well, jobs!

We’ve seen it before with the ‘Chinese Super League’. Mercenaries will be interested, but everyone else doesn’t care whatever happens in the Saudi league, and I wonder how long it will all last.
I'd be surprised if anyone under the age of 28 would consider it but it is ridiculous money to turn down

Really cheesed off with all the rumours, media talk even on here about buying and selling. So many names mentioned and prices it is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back