Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually the sunshine I can't deal with....it's not for the likes of us
200w.gif

I'm still a bit worried about next season, still a lot of noise around spending, only us though, everyone else can splurge if they can afford it.

Until we sign a striker we are in the same boat, I know it's early doors but this is very important that we get it sorted asap.

I'm still a bit worried about next season, still a lot of noise around spending, only us though, everyone else can splurge if they can afford it.

Until we sign a striker we are in the same boat, I know it's early doors but this is very important that we get it sorted asap.
Painful as it will be it would be good to get the big sales out of the way as early as possible. Then we can talk about who we can afford to bring in

How do you have £28mil from:

£33mil fee
£26.4mil book value
£55mil sale

I have £24.2mil

*including 20% clause on profit.

£24.2mil would be less than pathetic.
you may also need to allow for any payments we made on during the last year so rather than owe the 26.4m he cost, if we paid off 5m of that, there is 19.4m outstanding that would need to come off the sale. Most player sales are on instalments I believe.

"He wants to move up. The question is should he go to Sporting, where he can play in Europe, or should he go to a club in the Premier League that will fight for survival like Everton? It's a tough decision for him."

"He wants to move up. The question is should he go to Sporting, where he can play in Europe, or should he go to a club in the Premier League that will fight for survival like Everton? It's a tough decision for him."

This, along with the Abraham news from Italy yesterday, has given me hope that: a) we're actively looking for a centre-forward b) we've got some money to spend.

I was reading a Cov thread on Twitter the other day and a few lads on there reckon he is not that fussed about the Sporting move and is keen to try the PL.

How do you have £28mil from:

£33mil fee
£26.4mil book value
£55mil sale

I have £24.2mil

*including 20% clause on profit.

£24.2mil would be less than pathetic.

55 - 26.4 = 28.6 mill mate.

As i said in my post i didnt work out and less the Lille 20% as im not sure if its on profit or the whole fee.

Id have a low enough threshold to sell him, depending on the deal.

20% of profit would be alright, 20% of the total fee id be against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back