Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
That EA had "enjoyed" relegation with each of his last 3 clubs whilst on loan. CBS finding the previous post amigo
Sorry mate, didnt see any of that!
Just heard theres an interest.

Makes sence with him able to play Defensive mid, centre back & left back

He's played 219 minutes

What's he supposed to do? Launch an overhead kick in from the bench?

How about start him in a few games that aren't 'expected losses' away

….he’s played over 50 games on loan and also countless Academy games. I’ve certainly seen enough to know & a succession of managers watch him every day in training.

Simms is 22 years old, there’s a reason he’s only played 219 minutes for Everton lol

Last edited:
IMG_5898.webp

So we are a bottom six club desperately trying not to be a bottom three club. This summer we will likely sell at least three players we need to keep and we will keep at least three players we would prefer to sell. We'll also sell a couple that definitely need to go.

So even if we bring in four decent signings I reckon we begin next season with a weakened squad. To get the ten wins we need we will be relying on a couple of new guys really flying and maybe something as unlikely as DCL starting thirty games. The character of whoever we bring in will be as important as their skill level, I reckon. It will be backs to the wall from the opening game.

So we are a bottom six club desperately trying not to be a bottom three club. This summer we will likely sell at least three players we need to keep and we will keep at least three players we would prefer to sell. We'll also sell a couple that definitely need to go.

So even if we bring in four decent signings I reckon we begin next season with a weakened squad. To get the ten wins we need we will be relying on a couple of new guys really flying and maybe something as unlikely as DCL starting thirty games. The character of whoever we bring in will be as important as their skill level, I reckon. It will be backs to the wall from the opening game.

Thats the spirit champ

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back