Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s probably unrealistic but it doesn’t look too crazy in terms of need/links that we could ended up with something like this to start the season. It’s suddenly a bit less bleak if we could even get something close to this done.

——————Dom——————
McNeil——-Ndiaye———Gnonto
———Garner——Onana———
New——Branth—Tarks——Coleman
——————Pickford———————

Bench would have more capable backups as well…Myko, Iwobi, Gana, Keane, Godfrey, Patterson, New Gk, New backup striker (Even someone cheap like Vasquez)…

I know it’s probably unrealistic but it doesn’t look too crazy in terms of need/links that we could ended up with something like this to start the season. It’s suddenly a bit less bleak if we could even something close to this done.

——————Dom——————
McNeil——-Ndiaye———Gnonto
———Garner——Onana———
——————Pickford———————

Bench would have more capable backups as well…Myko, Iwobi, Gana, Keane, Godfrey, Patterson, New Gk, New backup striker (Even someone cheap like Vasquez)…

Can scratch Dom away right off the bat. He's a nice to have.

I know it’s probably unrealistic but it doesn’t look too crazy in terms of need/links that we could ended up with something like this to start the season. It’s suddenly a bit less bleak if we could even get something close to this done.

——————Dom——————
McNeil——-Ndiaye———Gnonto
———Garner——Onana———
——————Pickford———————

We aren’t getting N’Diaye, we couldn’t get him in the Championship so we won’t now. It’s same scenario as Brennan Johnson last season.

——————Dom——————
McNeil——-Ndiaye———Gnonto
———Garner——Onana———
——————Pickford———————

New left back can realistically be Ben Johnson from West ham. I'd argue Faivre from Lyon is more achievable than Gnonto but id take either. I'd like to see us bring in another CB and CDM to fix the strength of that bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back