Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it just me or are the headlines on the main GOT site really tabloid these days?

It's all gone a bit click bait. "22-goal striker snubs Everton" type stuff. How about simply naming that striker in the headline?
In fairness, the articles get straight to the point. It costs money to run this site so they need the clicks to get any advertising revenue.

ts not likea articles on the Echo which give you the history of Everton, followed by a history of the premier league before mentioning the players name once in the middle of a paragraph which is hard to read because the ads keep moving the text around the page.

In fairness, the articles get straight to the point. It costs money to run this site so they need the clicks to get any advertising revenue.

ts not likea articles on the Echo which give you the history of Everton, followed by a history of the premier league before mentioning the players name once in the middle of a paragraph which is hard to read because the ads keep moving the text around the page.
Drives me mad that. And you scroll down looking for the rest of the article before realising it's finished and you're just scrolling through ads

I’m really not into us wasting 40 million on someone that looks absolutely cack on their YouTube highlights video. Find someone else that doesn’t look absolutely cack in their YouTube highlights video, and doesn’t cost 40 million.

I’m really not into us wasting 40 million on someone that looks absolutely cack on their YouTube highlights video. Find someone else that doesn’t look absolutely cack in their YouTube highlights video, and doesn’t cost 40 million. really not into grown men judging footballers from YouTube videos.
Am really not into grown men judging footballers from YouTube videos.

Pal....your better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back