Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, you get given names and then you seek to belittle or devalue the names given. Exactly like I said you would. I see you conveniently missed Frank off your hitlist. @Dwight K Schrute had you pegged.

We get it, Dyche is your everything, you won't hear a word against him.
So you honestly think either of the managers you mentioned would have taken the job with us? How did I devalue or belittle either manager by telling the truth about our situation? Dyche only took it because he's been in the same situation before.

Gyokeres 'getting closer' to Sporting after upping their offer, according to Romano. Really hope that we didn't spend too long pursuing that...

In fairness, the articles get straight to the point. It costs money to run this site so they need the clicks to get any advertising revenue.

ts not likea articles on the Echo which give you the history of Everton, followed by a history of the premier league before mentioning the players name once in the middle of a paragraph which is hard to read because the ads keep moving the text around the page.
I'm not really criticising the site. I'm simply saying their articles appear to have become more tabloid - and, thus, less credible in my eyes - than they used to be. Far be it for me to tell them how to write their own material. I'm sure they know how to make money.

I’m really not into us wasting 40 million on someone that looks absolutely cack on their YouTube highlights video. Find someone else that doesn’t look absolutely cack in their YouTube highlights video, and doesn’t cost 40 million.
Ah but imagine the showreel he will be able to produce in a year's time when a misplaced pass hits his backside and finds the net and Everton stay up on goal difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back