Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the position the club is in atm never great to loose a kid rated highly, but end of the day we have got money for him. Is about the club finding the next prospect at the club and scouting for them. The likes of warrington could go next, alot of these players could be highly rated but just not good enough for the prem, would rather sell some and mkae money and include things in the sale. Is what most clubs have to go through now loosing prospects to other clubs who offer better deals, is up to us to keep bringing players through the academy

That’s the Rodrigo fee sorted.
Brilliant business. Sell a kid with huge potential that could (emphasis on the could) play for us for years in a position that is a problem area for us and make us a fortune in the future. Use the money to buy a soon to be 33 year old. Never change Everton.

Makes me livid this kind of thing. Still, I suppose we have to console ourselves with the fact that the lad could be Ashley Cole reborn and Dyche would still be inlikely to play him.

Brilliant business. Sell a kid with huge potential that could (emphasis on the could) play for us for years in a position that is a problem area for us and make us a fortune in the future. Use the money to buy a soon to be 33 year old. Never change Everton.

Makes me livid this kind of thing. Still, I suppose we have to console ourselves with the fact that the lad could be Ashley Cole reborn and Dyche would still be inlikely to play him.

He’s not a left-back ffs

He’s not a left-back ffs
1) He is.
2) He has played in other defensive positions and MF - all problem areas.
3) The Baines comment was as much to do with the fact that in my opinion Baines is the best footballer the club have had in the last 15 years, as it is a positional comparison.

Good luck to him. Though I won't shed a tear. The club is in a horrible mess and this is where we're at. Bit like pawning jewellery and selling your car and IPhone and your console to make ends meet. We had all this with Kenwright the first time around it's nothing new.

They farm kids. Send them all over on loan and if they do break through they’ll have a different manager in 6 months.

Think it’s a terrible club to join.
Could be said about us too (apart from the farm bit).

Our reputation for young players is at an all time low. Lots of parents are loath to send their kids to us nowadays and the kind of activity we've seen in the last year of us desperately trying to get rid ofbour young talent, or the young talent desperate to leave, combined with constantly hirning managers who don't trust young players is going to really hurt us.

Could be said about us too (apart from the farm bit).

Our reputation for young players is at an all time low. Lots of parents are loath to send their kids to us nowadays and the kind of activity we've seen in the last year of us desperately trying to get rid ofbour young talent, or the young talent desperate to leave, combined with constantly hirning managers who don't trust young players is going to really hurt us.
How do you know parents are loath ro send players to us ?
Who told you this .?

He’s really, really not.
Screenshot_20230705_232811_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230705_232834_Samsung Internet.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back