Summer transfer window 2023

we've been linked with him since about 2019, the fact that in the write up they refer to him being "plagued with injuries" worries me a bit. looks like he missed 99 days in the 22/23 season and 79 in the 21/22 season. think he may be too brittle for the premier league.

Yeh, tbh.. I have seen this rumour a couple of times. Watched him ages ago, looked alrite to be fair, but haven't seen him play since.

@Exeter_Gently suggested it was a bs rumour, which I agree with. Seems to be always recycled rumours floating about

I think that the signing of Alli was daft and can only hope that the deal he brought on is far more beneficial than it appears.

Gbamin suffered an injury that finished him in England... that could happen to anyone.

Gomes started well and after twelve months when his loan was converted to a permanent deal most thought it was a coup for the club.

It's when you look at situations like this that makes you think maybe we were just really unlucky rather than the signings all being awful. Bolasie was decent for us too before he got an awful injury and wasn't the same since