Summer transfer window 2023

I know but in the absence of any further signings what else is there to talk about? Incidentally I wouldn't be bothered if we were beaten 4-3 by Bolton. 0-0 is an unacceptable result in a friendly for me...that level of caution is really worrying

You'd be saying conceding 4 goals is unacceptable if we had. Just need to chill and not read too much in to friendlies.

Not even a morning rumour these days. Getting a bit agitated now.
This 'addiction' to rumours is strange.

People don't seem to care more about having rumours to discuss than getting confirmation of actuals signings. 99% of rumours mean and lead to nothing. Once you grasp that you will become less agitated.

Very few reliable sources out there and they can't even get it 100% correct as things change.

Patience.

Image 27-07-2023 at 10.25.jpg

"From Bergamo they point out that the arrival of El Bilal to Atalanta could be delayed until the weekend or the first days of the following week. I imagine that the reason could be the wait for the sale of Hojlund to United or PSG or the latest attempt by Everton."

Sounds like it's all based on Atalanta selling old mate to Man U. I guess we can press our case as much as possible in the meantime, but the fact he is waiting for the dust to settle on that one suggests to me he'd rather peddle his wares over pasta, high fashion and a bottle of vino in Northern Italy as opposed to eating chip butties and freezing his bollocks off on Merseyside.

"From Bergamo they point out that the arrival of El Bilal to Atalanta could be delayed until the weekend or the first days of the following week. I imagine that the reason could be the wait for the sale of Hojlund to United or PSG or the latest attempt by Everton."

Sounds like it's all based on Atalanta selling old mate to Man U. I guess we can press our case as much as possible in the meantime, but the fact he is waiting for the dust to settle on that one suggests to me he'd rather peddle his wares over pasta, high fashion and a bottle of vino in Northern Italy as opposed to eating chip butty's and freezing his bollocks off on Merseyside.

Can we afford to wait 2 weeks?
I think the fume will be visible from space if it doesn’t come off.