Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
At £12m in this market he costs nothing and 4 years will only take him into his early 30s, not like he relies on pace or anything so I don't even think that's so much of a negative. If he suits the style of play then it will literally be the first time in probably over a decade that we'd have a striker on the bench that we could probably rely on.
The problem is. When DCL misses 30 games and 10 games in Adams has 1 goal dyche then turns to a 19yr old or plays danjuma out of position. This all comes down to DCL being fit and I’d Adams is a bench player for 2 yrs while this new kid gets used to Everton and the prem and then we can get our money back on Adams, fair enough.

The problem comes when/if he has to play every week

I look at it this way and I hope people will relax and see a bit of sense. This tweet (which is apparently the first to break it) links him to us and 3 teams that finished ahead of us fairly easily last season, he's almost certainly going to start at those 3 clubs too, yet some fans wouldn't take him here as a planned backup.

For anyone that doesn't want us to sign him, what last season that you saw from us makes you think that this is anything but an improvement and secondly what makes you think that your opinion is correct on him not being good enough for us yet is seemingly good enough for these teams that were better than us last year, as they wouldn't be buying him otherwise.

I look at it this way and I hope people will relax and see a bit of sense. This tweet (which is apparently the first to break it) links him to us and 3 teams that finished ahead of us fairly easily last season, he's almost certainly going to start at those 3 clubs too, yet some fans wouldn't take him here as a planned backup.

For anyone that doesn't want us to sign him, what last season that you saw from us makes you think that this is anything but an improvement and secondly what makes you think that your opinion is correct on him not being good enough for us yet is seemingly good enough for these teams that were better than us last year, as they wouldn't be buying him otherwise.

@Alan Whittle get in here take him please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back