Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mulling over last night what the reaction would be if Trump D bought out Mosh F

(although I don't think old Bigly is as rich as he makes out by some distance)

Don't really know about him to be honest, I did read he's bankrupted a lot of his business ventures.

I was mulling over last night what the reaction would be if Trump D bought out Mosh F

(although I don't think old Bigly is as rich as he makes out by some distance)
Yes, but if we lost every match in the season 5-0, and were relegated, he'd be able to prove conclusively that we were defrauded of our rightful victories in each case, and organise an uprising to ensure we were crowned champions. Seems a better approach than the current lot to me.

How far we’ve fallen with a comment like that!
Well yes face up to reality we have fallen a long way, Adams wouldn't have been my choice but he's more of a number nine than Maupay. Heck I'd start Cannon over him as a number nine. But Dyche won't.

Last edited:

Rumours Dyche wants that Tanganga on loan never seen enough of him to suggest he's anything other than average
Tanganga strikes me as another Godfrey type who falls between stools- he’s not really big enough to be a centre half but not quick or technical enough to be a RB. Maybe function best as a RCB in a 3 but we don’t play that way.

I have no idea what problem he would really solve and it would be a strange use of the one remaining domestic loan.

Rumours Dyche wants that Tanganga on loan never seen enough of him to suggest he's anything other than average
I remember him appearing out of nowhere and having an outstanding game, then pretty much disappearing. Assumed he’d been Mourihno’d but sounds like he got injured and just became a utility defender when he got fit. Think we are in need of a proper full time commanding CB not a shortish one that’s decent at left/right back?

https://tbrfootball.com/jose-mourinho-discusses-spurs-defender-japhet-tanganga/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back