Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

crying-sobbing.gif

Do some of you think it's still 2016

10 wins and 8 draws is our target and that looks far fetched just now. I can't imagine any two new players coming in that could improve us beyond that. If we could somehow get 4 points from the first 4 games then I think that's the best we can hope for. Wolves to miss a hatful on Saturday 0-0

It feels that way at the moment mate, we haven't seen Harrison, McNeill or Danjuma (in a viable team structure yet). I haven't waved the white flag at us improving - incrementally on that score. Also another week left in the window.

Im like you though, ive already looked at our fixtures to see where we can get the results you mention.

Pros and cons of Lukaku

Cons - Not the player he was, the pace and power are deserting him and he is a considerable unit these days, goals would have to fly in off his arse.

Pros - He has a very big arse.

It’s a yes from me. An actual statue of Lukaku built in the penalty area would score more than Maupay.

Looks like Dyche is ready to die for Keane.

RIP, cos I can't see us signing another defender
If Keane is the hill Dyche has chosen to die on the DoF needs to stage an intervention and make it clear that death will come quickly. Michael Keane will relegate us, he’s not just bad, he makes everyone else worse.

Given a choice between Branthwaite or Dyche remaining at the club I choose Jarrad.

I agree but there’s no way we’re bringing in 2 centre halves without us getting rid of any. We’ve got 5 at the club, 3 of them aren’t good enough and need to leave but none of them are linked to any move away.

Yep. 2 CB will need to leave if we'd be thinking about getting another one in IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back