Summer transfer window 2023

Also all those everton ITKs who claimed at had a £15m fee accepted, then back tracked to say we were haggling over a £5m upfront payment. Now suddenly we haven't agreed a fee and Southampton want £18m. Benj and Bobble may know a team sheet 5 mins before it's released but it's all looking a bit silly when it comes to transfers this window
That’s because the amount of genuine Everton ITK when it comes to transfers is zero.

Even the people owning/running us are far to stupid to be ITK so no one else will be.

What I cant still get my head - and leaving aside the phantom bids we've now arrrived at - is how Thelwell and Dyche have spent cash on a player 'for the future' like Chermeti when we are desperate for a PL-ready forward to save our bacon this season.

Did no one think of asking that blindingly obvioius question to Dyche at the press conference? It's like the club live in an anti-DCL replacement universe to the one we live in where we can clearly see the gaping jaws of the Championship opening up.
They did, they asked about Chimiti then said why you buy a kid for the future and not for now

Also all those everton ITKs who claimed at had a £15m fee accepted, then back tracked to say we were haggling over a £5m upfront payment. Now suddenly we haven't agreed a fee and Southampton want £18m. Benj and Bobble may know a team sheet 5 mins before it's released but it's all looking a bit silly when it comes to transfers this window

15m is too much, very limited player in my view, another one who we won't be able to sell, 18m is far too much let Southampton keep him.

Why do this Journo’s think we as fans believe Everton couldn’t get a 12-15m striker deal over the line because of lack of finance that we are now trying to get a £30m striker deal over the line?
Loan deal at best is all we can hope for whoever we get!!

The problem I have with all these phantom bid "they're just trying to keep the fans happy" theories is that quite clearly the fans are not in fact being kept happy and it's going to take more than a transfer rumour about a Udinese striker to change that, but mostly that it presupposes that anyone in a position of power at the top of Everton gives a rat's ass whether we're happy or not.

….the point I made earlier. If they’re trying to appease the fans by feeding misinformation, they’re actually making the situation worst.

in work I always thought it best to tell stakeholders the truth because it comes back to haunt you if you don’t. Everton are ‘pretending’ and the fans know they’re pretending. The club’s reputation is in the mire, we are increasingly known as the ‘unflushables’. We need to flush The club of Moshiri, Kenwright and Thelwell before we can build again.