Summer transfer window 2023

I mean Dyche was pretty tight lipped when we knew we had Chermiti coming in, think it's just his style to not really chat about transfers and I think that's fair. I'd be more annoyed if he said we were after so and so and then they went somewhere else.

Build around Beto and McNeil. Get Dwight a winger or fullback to partner with and get someone with pace that can partner with Beto up top that will work hard on both sides and provide just the right amount of flair. It doesn’t necessarily have to happen this window, but that should be the blueprint. I can see the argument of moving Dwight centrally as well but get that left side going as a priority.
I presume this would be the plan with Cornet...to set up a partnership with McNeil on the left. Not saying it would work well but I can see why it might appeal to Dyche

Still loan him just dont have a pathetic option to buy.

The fact he was already on loan and we had to cancel it to bring him back to loan him back out means we would of lost money cutting his loan short to begin with.

This is the thing though mate there is a difference between playing in the elite PL and the French second division.

If he stayed here he wouldn’t have played, his value would have depreciated, his value was dipping at Cardiff, he found a level and a foundation in the French second division - someone’s now taking a chance on him and we make money, that was very clever by Thelwell.

We need to be less sentimental about players from the academy or we invest in to develop - only the elite will ever make it, Neil’s is going to play as a full back in the same league as JonJo Kenny. The DOF is making the players we develop, who won’t make it at elite level bring in revenue. Our academy has made a lot of money this window, in the last 12 months it’s a staggering amount. All clubs do this - even City - it’s a huge revenue generator.