Summer transfer window 2023

He's never really been used by Dyche in the middle. I think Danjuma and Harrison replace him. Only my opinion like. Danjuma, Harrison and Mcneil can't all start together, can they?.

I'd much rather we bought a centre half, a full back or a number 10. Ideally all 3. A right back, a left back, a centre half and a number 10 would be incredible, but all deals carry extra costs (agent fees, signing on fees etc) so can't see us doing anything 'mad' like that.
Be some trick to do that in the time left.

Everybody celebrating potential departures of Maupay, Iwobi, Gray etc. Rightly so but the worst signing the club has made still remains in Keane. No sign of incomings - this appears to be nothing more than trimming the fat ready for impacts of relegation in the summer. Iwobi is useless but we are so criminally short in midfield and atrocious fullbacks. Some master negotiating from Kev et al, leaving it til deadline day.
If we aren’t replacing those who leave we will be in a worse position.

That Iwobi deal will only be a decent one if a replacement comes in....due to the financial state of the club I can see the Cannon Iwobi money being banked.
The Iwobi deal is incredible business irrespective of any additional signings coming in.

Harrison more than covers the 'gap' in the squad, and can actually play as a winger which is what we need. Dyche hasn't played Iwobi in what many perceive to be his best position so far, and therefore is unlikely to do so - preferring three of Onana/Gueye/Doucoure/Garner to play in the middle.

Getting any money for him is good. Getting £20m+ for him is amazing.