Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, the addition of Beto, Danjuma, chermiti and Harrison makes me happy
Yiu on the other hand are never happy unless you’re sad.
The team isn't good enough to avoid a relegation battle. We need to look at the collective squad not individual deals.

We had an opportunity to build a squad which could be comfortably safe and we didn't do it. Selling Iwobi and loaning Maupay is fine but to not reinvest the funds is unacceptable.

I am not miserable. I am a realist.

Harrison is injured and Chermiti is not ready. We needed more and we didn't get it.

We wouldn't sell off 3 players on the last day without replacment would we?

1693589816306.webp

I'd be very surprised if we finish above Burnley
Yeah, Burnley had nearly a decade under Dyche and he's only been here less than a year, which suggests they're about nine times better than Everton.

Oh well, 2032 belongs to us.

Luton, Sheffield United, Wolves straight away. I also think despite their signings Forest and Bournemouth are not away from it at all.

(Before someone brings it up, yes I know Wolves beat us, I’m talking about a full season)
Bournemouth will be pushing top half. Forest are functional in a way we could never dream of being and have added some players. Wolves already had a better squad than us. I think if you take Beto and a fit (😂) DCL, our strikers are better but that's it.

Plus Dyche is a proper crap manager.

The team isn't good enough to avoid a relegation battle. We need to look at the collective squad not individual deals.

We had an opportunity to build a squad which could be comfortably safe and we didn't do it. Selling Iwobi and loaning Maupay is fine but to not reinvest the funds is unacceptable.

I am not miserable. I am a realist.

Harrison is injured and Chermiti is not ready. We needed more and we didn't get it.
You were happy two days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back