Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never, ever read into rumours from the Echo for the sole reason that they're more than likely being fabricated by the editors so that they can post as many articles for Everton as Liverpool.

"Liverpool are ahead by 2 articles... who was that player Everton were linked with in 2009?"

Payet to West Ham for 14 million. I think we should of used Kev to try and land him in a cash plus player deal. Ive watched him alot in the french league and when he played for Lille and he will be a top top player for West ham this season. Exactly what we need aswell

Payet to West Ham for 14 million. I think we should of used Kev to try and land him in a cash plus player deal. Ive watched him alot in the french league and when he played for Lille and he will be a top top player for West ham this season. Exactly what we need aswell
His wages + price = not worth it. He's getting paid 10k every time he makes an appearance..

I highly doubt he is getting paid that plus his weekly wage. Where did you read that? Madness if true

From what I've read that's the fee to his former club over the length of his (4 year?) contract. If we work from the premise he plays 150 games in those 4 years that works out at an additional 1.5 million on tope of the original fee. So not earth shattering.

i think this window will take a dramatic turn, if someone gets sold. im not sure how much funds we had from the start, but a couple players getting released has let some money for the wage bills

but if someone gets sold. like kev or dare i say any of the others (for fear of my life) then this window could get...intense...

I highly doubt he is getting paid that plus his weekly wage. Where did you read that? Madness if true

£11 million fee
£40k a week AFTER tax, and an additional £10k a game = £50k a week NET.
Which means around £90k a week, West Ham pay.
ON A 5+1 year Contract

i think this window will take a dramatic turn, if someone gets sold. im not sure how much funds we had from the start, but a couple players getting released has let some money for the wage bills

but if someone gets sold. like kev or dare i say any of the others (for fear of my life) then this window could get...intense...
In what sense?

From what I've read that's the fee to his former club over the length of his (4 year?) contract. If we work from the premise he plays 150 games in those 4 years that works out at an additional 1.5 million on tope of the original fee. So not earth shattering.

£30 million is Earth shattering money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back