Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Potential"

It'll be cheaper for them to get in now while a stadium is being built (partially already paid for), than it would be to do it after it.

Feet under the table, 2 years later a spanking new stadium with zero effort.

The stadium is key because there is no way they're swooping in to save poor Everton from the clutches of Moshiri without it
Yeah even though we have a poor side and last season was a nightmare, we are a great club to buy now, the potential is massive but i do fear we are going to be another relegation candidate, it would be wise for Farhad to get out now

I actually don't mind Simon Jordan.

I think he is a dic* but he does challenge traditional pundit logic. Atleast he doesn't go along with narratives

i buy us, with a loan of someone

buy my players

then i get all fans to invest we then buy the stadium

we own it we become boss

and it’s history ;)
You reckon you could get 500 mil together off the fans?
The tight barst....s moan over the price of a pie at the ground.

Its certainly a clearer vision than what our board and owner are offering.

Good luck with the loan mate ;)

It’s amazing how this narrative of positive talks has materialised! Someone has just said that the talks will be positive because they’re in initial stages. Totally hypothetical and no substance to it.

Perhaps in relation to the media reports about potential points deduction leading to relegation from the PL (what Burnley and Leeds were going to sue about)

If Everton have their agreements in place with the PL about covid losses though then this is probably nothing more than media noise.

Who knows though, wouldn’t surprise me to find financial incompetence at Everton, I mean they’re terrible at everything else so there’s no reason for us to believe their claims that they’re all above board.
Moshiri is a very, very wealthy accountant. Accountants seem to take their slice from society's labours by knowing every trick in the book. Given his wealth, therefore, its hard to believe he doesn't know what he's doing with finances and that he'd muck it up.

You reckon you could get 500 mil together off the fans?
The tight barst....s moan over the price of a pie at the ground.

Its certainly a clearer vision than what our board and owner are offering.

Good luck with the loan mate ;)
A mil each from 500 of us sorted. We will ballet with the season ticket holders. To see what 500 have the privilege sorted.

Moshiri is a very, very wealthy accountant. Accountants seem to take their slice from society's labours by knowing every trick in the book. Given his wealth, therefore, its hard to believe he doesn't know what he's doing with finances and that he'd muck it up.
This a thousand times!
If accounts and numbers are his forte and he's made billions from it how has he got it so badly wrong?
What chance do we have of him making correct decisions on things he hasnt got a clue about? Oh i know il ask my chairman or if not il ask DBB:hayee:

He isn't a billionaire.

He doesn't own the mining company.

Aye, the one thing the execs of succesful mining companies have to proficient at is rasing capital. He will be connected to financiers and the big bullion banks but won't have the personal wealth to do what he/they want without their backers sign off.

If we do end up selling to some yanks I think that the block that we put on project big picture will be removed.

It will be interesting to see if Mosh wants to sell up, or possibly looking for an investor(s) to fill the [cough] Uncle Uz void to lessen his exposure to risk.

No idea either mate. A simple google search on net worth suggests otherwise.

There isnt an accurate estimation of his wealth anywhere, but given he donated 12.5M to the Brookings institute to open a centre in his name, it is safe to say his net worth will almost certainly be in the billions rather than millions.

What did esk say about his worth?

Worth “many billions” and wealthier than Usmanov..

Were talking about Thornton right, ex GS senior figure?

Clearly hes loaded and the fact hes so connected politcally and donated $12.5mil points to Esk being correct about him being a billionaire.

But i dont know where he's amassed that wealth from being an employee / Director and Board member unless he did extremely well from stock options.

I'd have guessed he'd be worth circa $100-200mil or a bit more from his actual 'work'.

Esk suggesting hes worth over $10billion seems strange to me. Unless hes aware of options / investments.

Were talking about Thornton right, ex GS senior figure?

Clearly hes loaded and the fact hes so connected politcally and donated $12.5mil points to Esk being correct about him being a billionaire.

But i dont know where he's amassed that wealth from being an employee / Director and Board member unless he did extremely well from stock options.

I'd have guessed he'd be worth circa $100-200mil or a bit more from his actual 'work'.

Esk suggesting hes worth over $10billion seems strange to me. Unless hes aware of options / investments.

Just to add to this...

The play for the Americans would be to buy the club from Moshiri.

Restructure the business from top to bottom + open the stadium.

Then bring in the Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.