Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff. Let's get things done. I'd prefer Vladimir Putin himself like but alas it's not to be.
Tony+Hibbert+aorsjZLCFlRm.jpg

Not gonna comment on the manager here, thread's not about him, and it's a can of worms.

We do, yeah, but I'd rather we have tons of money and all you mentioned, while having a level-headed person on the board. Provided Suntan Bob is removed, won't be the worst decision in the world.
True. I can't stand the thought of a Robert Elstone. He got the job from within when Wyness left we are a proud and huge institution and I don't believe for 1 second the ABSOLUTE best man for the job was already employed at the club. He came in and was told to keep it shut.

I hope this is a go`er, Im allready winding up kopite mates, we noisy neighbours etc
I hope we redevelope Goodison and make the main stand bigger than the kopite stand, I hope the top of it is perspex
so we can look down on the filthy kopites
Takeover, derby, niasse ........... trying calm meself down !

For me Usmanov is involved in this. Don't be suprised to see us spending big money or the Russian himself coming in at a later date.

Linked with buying us, then days later buys out long term business partner who then becomes front runner to buy us, hmm??

Usmanov's people have denied he has anythinh to do with this take over mate

These words about 'imminent' and 'in a few days' = wriggle room for when the whole thing comes crashing down.

The press are all cannibalising each others stuff at the moment and there's hardly anything of substance in it. IMO there's still an awful lot of 2+2=5 going on and it's not going be as simple as shareholder in one PL club sells up > buys shares in other PL club.

If it's imminent how does that happen if due diligence would no doubt have to be gone through?

These words about 'imminent' and 'in a few days' = wriggle room for when the whole thing comes crashing down.

The press are all cannibalising each others stuff at the monet. IMO there's still an awful lot of 2+2=5 going on and it's not going be as simple as shareholder in one club sells up > buys shares in other PL club.

If it's imminent how does that happen if due diligence would no doubt have to be gone through?
BBC Radio Merseyside is reporting it mate, they don't usually say 'in the next few days' without it being pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back