Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Might want to read their manifesto - it's comedy gold. Like a left wing utopia with zero cost.

Dude, we're raping the planet and not even bothering to think about our grandchildren's inheritance. I really do believe we have to wake up to that. Bennett obviously thinks so, too. Sadly, the main parties are still firmly tuned into short-termist, political gain at the expense of us all.

Or alternatively he's a politician who joined a coalition and got 70% of his manifesto actioned despite having the minority number of MPs.

Seems to me you have a bias.

I do have an anti-Clegg bias, but it's based on the fact that he has propped up a tory government who I feel have constantly attacked the most vulnerable people in society.

After the manifesto launch, clegg said he would add brains to labour or a heart to Tories. What is the point in this man? How desperate can he get? Why is he so desperate for power that he doesn't care who he gets into bed with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back