Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, that's it, throw him out.........
Would love to.

On a serious note though I've always considered Cameron someone who can hide the effects of a massive workload and mega responsibility really well. (Unlike Blair who regularly had huge bags under his eyes). This is the 1st time I've noticed a different look about him and he's obviously making a few slips. Nothing important. Just an observation.

Would love to.

On a serious note though I've always considered Cameron someone who can hide the effects of a massive workload and mega responsibility really well. (Unlike Blair who regularly had huge bags under his eyes). This is the 1st time I've noticed a different look about him and he's obviously making a few slips. Nothing important. Just an observation.

It's got to take a strain on the body and mind. Ed's been wearing orange make up to try to hide it .....

Mocking someone that disagrees with you isn't a very endearing quality :) Of course fairness is something inbuilt within us.

It's something we all strive for. There's a lot to be said for mindset though. You focus on something and that's where you end up, like when you see a pothole in the road and focus so much on avoiding it you ride straight into it. If you approach life as though it's unfair and people are out to get you, then it's not likely to help your chances.

I've tried to hold me piece in regards to you - but I can't contain my exasperation ANY further.

So, going on everything you've said in this thread, in essence you're saying you believe it's the poor's fault that their poor? It's ok for the affluent to tell those less fortunate how to live their lives by mere fact of having wealth?

Tell me, how did you make your way in life totally unaided by state or perhaps by 40th generation inheritance?

You certainly haven't got to where you are without intervention of any form. Not with your mindset. Do you have some form of mild autism? Serious question, as you appear to be in denial about almost every aspect of social justice just like the other imbecile duncan-smith, who delights in sending people to work for their benefit instead of looking for gainful employment.

eg. Cait Reilly was sent to work -unpaid - in poundland when was was already on a course to become a museum curator......who benefitted from that?

Try going the local jobcentre or foodbank and telling them that if they truly believed they could be wealthy then they'd most certainly be wealthy and that their behaviour or mindest is the cause of their plight. You're gonna look funny trying to pick your teeth out of your sh1te with broken fingers.

IMO you're exactly the Ceaucescu type that will have no idea why people kick off when bled white & deprived to the point of revolt. And no doubt - just like Ceaucescu - you'd be the very first to complain about the 'unfairness' of it all if it ever did go off.

For someone who's taken the nom-de-plume of an imaginary philanthropist, you certainly don't half take the p1$$ with your views.

I've tried to hold me piece in regards to you - but I can't contain my exasperation ANY further.

So, going on everything you've said in this thread, in essence you're saying you believe it's the poor's fault that their poor? It's ok for the affluent to tell those less fortunate how to live their lives by mere fact of having wealth?

Tell me, how did you make your way in life totally unaided by state or perhaps by 40th generation inheritance?

You certainly haven't got to where you are without intervention of any form. Not with your mindset. Do you have some form of mild autism? Serious question, as you appear to be in denial about almost every aspect of social justice just like the other imbecile duncan-smith, who delights in sending people to work for their benefit instead of looking for gainful employment.

eg. Cait Reilly was sent to work -unpaid - in poundland when was was already on a course to become a museum curator......who benefitted from that?

Try going the local jobcentre or foodbank and telling them that if they truly believed they could be wealthy then they'd most certainly be wealthy and that their behaviour or mindest is the cause of their plight. You're gonna look funny trying to pick your teeth out of your sh1te with broken fingers.

IMO you're exactly the Ceaucescu type that will have no idea why people kick off when bled white & deprived to the point of revolt. And no doubt - just like Ceaucescu - you'd be the very first to complain about the 'unfairness' of it all if it ever did go off.

For someone who's taken the nom-de-plume of an imaginary philanthropist, you certainly don't half take the p1$$ with your views.

You're comparing me to a brutal communist dictator? o_O

Stand strong Bruce. I don't think its anything personal. We all stick our heads above the parapet on here when expressing our views. Even though yours are wrong (imo), you're still entitled to them.

I don't really care, which is probably that mildly autistic thing coming out ;)

Just blokes on a forum innit. Would be nice if (as Evertonians) we could do so amiably, that's all I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back