Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Liberal Democrats will not enter into another coalition government unless an emergency "stability budget" is held within 50 days of the 7 May election, Nick Clegg has insisted".

I thought all was well in Tory/Lib cloud cuckoo land. But seems like the country is unstable, according to dimwit Clegg. Mind you not as thick as Villagate 'call me Dave'.

This May have already been discussed here, I haven't read the previous 10 pages or so, but does anybody think Russell Brand's expected endorsement of Miliband will have any impact amongst young voters?

For the sake of argument, you have five kids. You hit hard times and you are going to have to re-budget. You calculate that if you take everything away from the youngest 2 so that they have no food or clothing and you take away the clothing from the next 2, then the remaining child will not only be fed and clothed, but can actually eat out at restaurants in a new outfits every week.

As the person in charge of the budget with responsibility for the welfare of your children would you?

So. Any answers?

"The Liberal Democrats will not enter into another coalition government unless an emergency "stability budget" is held within 50 days of the 7 May election, Nick Clegg has insisted".

I thought all was well in Tory/Lib cloud cuckoo land. But seems like the country is unstable, according to dimwit Clegg. Mind you not as thick as Villagate 'call me Dave'.

I can't believe that muppet still has the gall to think he can dictate terms to anybody.

This May have already been discussed here, I haven't read the previous 10 pages or so, but does anybody think Russell Brand's expected endorsement of Miliband will have any impact amongst young voters?

"Russell Brand has hit back at David Cameron after he branded the comedian a "joke".

Ha ha ha. The real "joke", is the Tory 'man of the people call me Dave' who can't even get right which team he supports.

The analogy only works if all of the five kids are receiving welfare, and you unequally distribute that amongst them. As far as I'm aware, the rich are generally pretty self sufficient, so I don't see how the analogy works?

Interesting. I disagree, of course. Economic policy (i.e. the decisions of the "parents") has a very significant effect on all of the "children."

The analogy only works if all of the five kids are receiving welfare, and you unequally distribute that amongst them. As far as I'm aware, the rich are generally pretty self sufficient, so I don't see how the analogy works?

That's a pretty sweeping statement. I'm absolutely certain dummkopf-schmitt claimed child benefit for each & every one of his litter, despite betsy's (inherited) wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back