The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously it really winds me up when I hear him say do you want to go back to more borrowing under Labour, how much has the national debt increased on your watch Dave?

One thing I can see with my own eye's in my town and the area's around me, is 2 new hospitals and 2 new schools that were built under Labour, atleast when Labour was adding to the national debt they were investing that money in bettering peoples lives, the 500+bn the Tories have added in 5 years has done nothing of the sort.

Nice work

11017526_10203792314224046_2761616946566128044_n.jpg

Here's some nice work for you:

In the wake of Gove apparently flogging the party line that child poverty has been miraculously reduced under the Coalition, the Director of the Child Poverty Action Group has written this article:

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/04/how-has-coalition-done-child-poverty

She takes a different view, oddly enough:

"The analysis shows that it is children who have been hit hardest under the outgoing government. Not only do children remain the group most likely to be in poverty – twice as likely as pensioners – but the rise in the later years of this Parliament has been highest for children. The last two years show the tide turning on poverty – in the wrong direction, and to the detriment of children in particular."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back