The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it though, Peter? Has it? By millions? How's that, then? And if we've "grown" by so much, how come most people (ordinary, hard-working people) are worse off? Could it be that the top are laughing themselves all the way to the bank?

Worse off than what ? If Brown and co were still here they would have no job at all. I totally agree that the top are going from strength to strength, but they do no matter who is in government.........no matter which country......

And with respect to Uni, personally, I would have a law which sees private schools only be able to charge school fees in the same way. Those who benefit from the better education into higher pay, pay back into the school, those who cannot pay, and do not benefit, pay less. Cut the barrier to higher level education at secondary school level, which is in my opinion, the biggest factor of inequality in the UK at the minute.

That to reach a clear, logical conclusion so vital to politics would be considered 'wisdom'. I would hope that most would see it as basics.

You will never have a logical conclusion to anything to do with Politics, if people did then Labour would as dead in England as they are in Scotland.........

Worse off than what ?

Worse off than they were, mate. As they are. Uniquely in modern times. Please don't try to spin this as some Tory miracle - it's an insult to all those who've struggled so much these last seven or eight years.

....If Brown and co were still here they would have no job at all....

...and if Cameron and Co stay in power, all of our beasts will fall barren. Well, you started it.

You will never have a logical conclusion to anything to do with Politics, if people did then Labour would as dead in England as they are in Scotland.........

If people did, then the whole idea of political parties, and not voting for Miliband because Blair went into Iraq, or not voting for Cameron because Thatcher was, um, a not very nice lady, would be seen as backwards and regressive.

The EU allows you to be independent, in that you control internal economic measures, whereas the EU limits your relations with other economies.

I know, it's just rather odd. I could understand if they wanted proper independence.

I think the argument is that if something costs money, it's harder for a poor person to do than a rich one, wot with them having less money an all.

Glad to help.

If you remain poor throughout your life, then you do not pay a penny.

You only pay once you are comfortable. Of all the cuts the Tories have made, I see this one as one of the fairest and most reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back