The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
f65388a4-7e9b-4863-9aa4-4bdb4f364d4b-620x535.jpeg

To get 302 seats you'll have to take Chester, Warrington South and Wirral West. I've been out in all 3 doorknocking and the mood is very very good amongst party members. Chester is neck and neck the other two Labour will take with ease.

ICM - most accurate pollsters in 1997, 2001 & 2010 elections. It was the one poll that had me worried, delighted it has converged to show a similar trend to most others.

Worth point out with ICM Labour actually ahead if you look at the figures 37-33 but due to Labour voters not being as sure on voting there is a 4 point weigh.

My predicted outcome is Tories largest number of seats, no more than 275. Labour within 10 of that figure. SNP 50 seats. LDs 25

Dave will hang around for a little while claiming legitimacy on the basis of largest number of seats (a false premise) before realising he cannot get the confidence of the House. Ed to present a Queens speech.

......I do think 10 seats is the pivotal delta. I agree that if Labour are within 10 they will form the next government, the more it increases beyond this the more difficult it becomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back