The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the thresholds, and I know how far £21k gets you when you're trying to get a mortgage and support a family. The last thing you need is your account being emptied more each month because of extortionate university fees.

The repayments if you're earning £21,000 per year amount to £30 per month. If you cannot afford that then i would contest that you are financially mismanaging.

Some research on the positive impacts of drama in school found that students who regularly participate:

1. are assessed more highly by their teachers in all aspects,
2. feel more confident in reading and understanding tasks,
3. feel more confident in communication,
4. are more likely to feel that they are creative,
5. like going to school more,
6. enjoy school activities more,
7. are better at problem solving,
8.are better at coping with stress,

http://www.languagelearning.eu/BPn 7_EN_DICE.pdf

"Worthless"

Nice one!

I'm super glad that drama is taught at school. If it helps kids perform and feel better, who isn't all for it?!

Entirely supplementing a £9000 per year tuition fee for a degree in drama, however, is not acceptable.

Next time you decide to Google "benefits of drama", actually read what I was talking about first.

Nice one!

I'm super glad that drama is taught at school. If it helps kids perform and feel better, who isn't all for it?!

Entirely supplementing a £9000 per year tuition fee for a degree in drama, however, is not acceptable.

How exactly do you propose a teacher is to teach drama without the necessary education in the subject. From University ?

I assume you'll say something like "Drama isnt a proper subject so any idiot can teach it".

Nice one!

Next time you decide to Google "benefits of drama", actually read what I was talking about first.

But tbf, someone has to teach drama in school........

How exactly do you propose a teacher is to teach drama without the necessary education in the subject.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

By going to university and paying the £9000 tuition fees.

By going to university and paying the £9000 tuition fees.

Your argument is all over the place. You were slating Drama classes and now you're saying you are glad they are taught in school.

I don't think anybody disagreed, aside from one poster, that Drama studies should be paid for by the person studying. However, you called Drama a "Luxury", that is the nonsense that most people took issue with.

Anyway lads, Groucho is closing this thread at midnight so best get all your last minute bitching done soon, and see you all on Friday when Dave is back in number 10 and David Miliband is laughing his cock off.........

I can see the LD winning more seats than predicted, the tories will vote tactically to keep them in.

Unfortunately it'll be another 5 years of Con/LD coalition.

It's by far the cheapest loan you'll get in your life. The repayments are insignificant compared to the increase in money that you earn. £90 a month? That's a coffee a day. How on Earth will I feed my family if I can't buy my daily Costa anymore?

£90 a month is coffee money? What world are you living in?

My girlfriend has moved out of her family home and has practically nothing left by the end of the month. Imagine if she was using that wage to support a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back