The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what people are saying, but Milliband and Balls leading the country?!

If exit polls are any where near true I'll be booking flights and looking for a job in another country.

They will.

If you look at what they got through the statute book from their last manifesto, then, without a shadow of a doubt, they'll go into coalition again.

Clegg's a pragmatist, the ultimate Cheese on Toast option. Regardless of your political viewpoint, you have to admire the way they played the game in the last parliament, they'll do it again if they think they can influence the way the country's run.

If there's only 10 of them though, how much sway will he actually have?

Now, if there's 30 of them, they might have some bargaining power

It's the southern whoppers doing whatever the sun and mail asks them to do. One of those days you are embarrased to be British

No it's not mate. Most Tory voters ignore the papers and the pollsters and just keep their own counsel and make their own mind up...........rather than be embarrassed you should be proud..........the same people are the ones who vote Labour when they think they deserve it.........

Don't know about you lads but I feel sick.

A defeat for social justice and the idea of living in a fair society. Bloody hate this country sometimes.

I don't know how the Tories have done this other than people actually lying about their political stance

I think I know one person, ONE, who is openly pro Tory. Still though, they could possibly have nailed 300 seats

People simply have to be saying one thing in public but then doing something else in private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back