The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the southern whoppers doing whatever the sun and mail asks them to do. One of those days you are embarrased to be British

Sort of get what you mean, as I myself am... erm... well let's just say I'm happier to identify as a "Scouser" rather than "English" right now. But let's just see.

Come on Scotland!

If that Exit Poll is right, which means the Tory "Scotland vs. England" card has worked, then Scotland has literally just giftwrapped the keys to Number 10 to the Conservatives.

The SNP may be secretly devastated by Labour's collapse here. The Labour voters will flood back in 2020 after seeing the horror of what they've done.

No way LDs will go into coalition with Cons if those figures are true. It'd be the end of them forever. Pretty close now.

They will.

If you look at what they got through the statute book from their last manifesto, then, without a shadow of a doubt, they'll go into coalition again.

Clegg's a pragmatist, the ultimate Cheese on Toast option. Regardless of your political viewpoint, you have to admire the way they played the game in the last parliament, they'll do it again if they think they can influence the way the country's run.

Tories have clearly smashed the LibDems in the Con/LD battlegrounds. Still means a Con/LD pairing might fall short of outright majority if the exit poll is even slightly wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back