The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours on twitter that it is looking like Clegg has lost his seat to Labour and Ed Balls has lost his to the Tories...

The margin of error on the exit poll is enough to move the BBC's number of seats for Tories, Labour and Lib Dem by quite a few seats. Best guess ? Tory and Labour seats +/- 15 seats so it's by no means a certainity that the Tories are, more or less, there in coalition with DUP or Lib Dems.

End of the day, the electorate vote and make their choice. If that doesn't fit with your political viewpoint ( and a Tory led government wouldn't be my choice ) , that's tough, it's called democracy.

If it bothers folk that much, then, if you're not already and real life permits it, then become more politically active and spend less time discussing politics on a footie forum.

This is the Alehouse mate.......

I'm not ultimately bothered about people voting Tory if they're honest about it.

You can vote for whoever you want. If we disagree, we disagree

It's the possibility of people acting in public like they're anti-Tory (Because let's face it The Tories are horrible) but then doing something else in the polling booth that's winding me up

If you're going to support The Tories, at least have the minerals to be honest about it. That's all

I voted Tories and have my reasons. I dont go shouting it from the roof tops. I was always brought up by my parents that politics is something personal to you and as such have no need to justify my reasons to whoever asks me (parents are pro labour) Ill happily share who i have voted for if asked but do not feel the need to defend or try to sway people i discuss it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back