The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please point out where the DUP have been associated with terrorists Dave. I live in Northern Ireland. The only party to advocate terrorism is Sinn Fein. Sorry, not advocate but tolerate, in case I'm taken up by some pedant.
You can't really be pedantic when two of their Ministers used to go round blowing people up.

That's the thing though, so many others seemed to think the same, but if they did we wouldn't have had the result we're looking like we've had

The Tories are still very much the "nasty" party and there's a good chunk of people who are quietly voting for them

Just incredible that such subterfuge is afoot

The result is what it is

What, a few people on here and on Twitter? There's a lot more people on the electoral roll than that.

Now that's brought back a little bit of normality to this whole affair, although UKIP beating Tory party and Lib Dem being trounced by the Greens.

There was more chance of the Pope saying Allah was his best mate than Labour not winning in Sunderland South.

The clue is in the name, DEMOCRATIC unuonist party. Have you ever lived in Northern Ireland or do you just follow the press, you like, like a sheep. I have lived here 53 years. How much time have you spent here. Awaits response.

so how are ukip doing according to the exit polls ? wanting them to fail so bad just to witness the devastation of daily mail readers who have been bigging them up as our saviour for the past 12 months.

Why ?

It's an election, you stick your cross on a piece of paper in a private booth for a reason. The problem with this thread is that it mirrors society in that there are a few people who make a lot of noise, but they don't reflect society. Most people in life just get on with it and don't feel the need to shout out their political feelings in public. Polls are just that, polls. It's the actual vote that matters. Even now, the exit poll is just that, a poll. It may well be that people wake up tomorrow to a very different story.

It's just my way mate

I've been on the unpopular side of a few debates in my time, but I've owned the unpopularity of my view

I'm not really THAT bothered with someone voting Tory and keeping it to themselves. It's their vote, they can do whatever

What I honestly think here is that people have been actively lying about where they stand on the political scale, which intrigues and annoys me

I truly believe people have outright lied to my face about being anti Tory and have then gone and voted for them in private

What absolute cowards

Anyone who voted Tory and didn't act like they were going to do something else is cool. We just disagree

The others though are out and out liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back