Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it continues like this, Labour are [Poor language removed].

A swing FROM Labour to Tories in Battersea - a Labour target!

If it continues like this, Labour are [Poor language removed].

A swing FROM Labour to Tories in Battersea - a Labour target!

151053997_739757b.jpg

LOL, the Labour interviewees doing the rounds are just reading verbatim off their hastily re-written scripts now...

I can't blame any Scot for voting SNP and I would have done the same if I lived there.

I don't blame them for doing it on the surface of things, but I just wonder if they look at the end result of the mandate they gave the SNP in the polls to effectively threaten England and judge whether five more years of a Tory government was a worthy price to pay for it.

I have a feeling SNP will feel the effect of that decision in 2020.

I don't blame them for doing it on the surface of things, but I just wonder if they look at the end result of the mandate they gave the SNP in the polls to effectively threaten England and judge whether five more years of a Tory government was a worthy price to pay for it.

I have a feeling SNP will feel the effect of that decision in 2020.

I believe the SNP effect has robbed Labour of any chance in this election by strengthening the Conservative vote........

.......heard earlier that Danny Alexander looks like losing his seat, presume Clegg is safe. What a game plan for the Tory's, take credit for anything that has gone well and blame Libs for everything else. Lib paying the price for nodding donkey politics, sitting next to Cameron and Osborne shouting hear, hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back