Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tooting result:

LAB - 47.2% (+3.7)
CON - 41.9% (+3.4)
GRN - 4.1% (+2.9)
LDEM - 3.9% (-10.9)
UKIP - 2.9% (+1.6)

0.2% swing from Con to Labour.

0.2%! What is happening?

Doesn't mean anything really, the collapse of the LD vote has almost been evenly spread around everyone else.

Mold is basically an almost all-pub town, its great and has been ever since Woolworths closed and all the scouse kids had nowhere to nick stuff out of during trips to Colomendy.

Or not... FFS

So everyone has been in The Tiv and not at the polling stations!

The Jocks will be looking another referendum if this EU referendum is decided by UKIP, Tory Eurosceptics and the right wing press.

And they will win the vote next time.

I've got to be honest, if I were them, I'd be voting out too. After this election, it'd probably be a 80/20 win for "Yes."

Won't happen this decade though IMO. But hopefully they've woke up to how dangerous it is to basically hand the keys to Downing Street to the Tories by voting for SNP, who threatened English politics with their influence.

It really has been an election won by the anti-Scottish English.

Is it too early to start speaking about leadership contests?

Andy Burnham clear favourite, next election night we could be cheering a blue into number 10

(Yes I'm fast losing hope and already looking beyond tonight)

Andy Burnham clear favourite, next election night we could be cheering a blue into number 10

Yay......go on, Andy....;)

Oh it's definitely over.

Burnham has a chance, better than Cooper IMO. Maybe too soon for Umunna, who knows.

Either way, Miliband is toast.

The Strathclyde Professor doing the exit polls etc now saying not to rule out an overall Conservative majority.......

I've got to be honest, if I were them, I'd be voting out too. After this election, it'd probably be a 80/20 win for "Yes."

Won't happen this decade though IMO. But hopefully they've woke up to how dangerous it is to basically hand the keys to Downing Street to the Tories by voting for SNP, who threatened English politics with their influence.

It really has been an election won by the anti-Scottish English.

I can't blame any Scot for voting SNP and I would have done the same if I lived there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back