Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
true this, both my brothers didnt vote labour as they are just as bad according to them, both voted that union party, even my mum a life long supporter and former member for the first time ever didnt vote , didnt like there stuff on europe and dislikes milaband and co with a passion

It's like I was saying about anarchism - if you don't engage what you don't like, how can you hope to change it?

Too many people who don't believe in the system simply turning away from it, which is basically the worst possible thing you can do.

It's like I was saying about anarchism - if you don't engage what you don't like, how can you hope to change it?

Too many people who don't believe in the system simply turning away from it, which is basically the worst possible thing you can do.
this is exactly what's happened as far as I'm concerned, too many "not @rsed" in what should be effectively labour seats

gutted

I'll just leave these here.

CERrDhkWoAI-T7K.jpg:large

CERrDh0WMAE5mHh.jpg:large

CEVIomiWoAAwkG1.jpg:large

CEVIqMrW0AE3o_X.jpg:large

CEVIrKaXIAEceeH.jpg:large

CEVIrrQW8AE-ISg.jpg:large

The press back winners.

Or perhaps, it creates winners

It's often been said Murdoch makes PM's, I was reading a report with facts and figures earlier this week, never has he gone after a leader like he has Milliband this campaign in his history.

He certainly and undeniably has influence. But Miliband didn't lose because some newspapers had a go at him. It's absurd to suggest that.

Let me make it clear as Esk did lastnight, this will make no difference to me in my life, but I feel for those less fortunate that have to rely more on the state because there is some serious pain coming from these sh!thouses.

I still can not compute what I am seeing, a Tory majority, staggering at how wrong the public in this country can be, I'm ashamed.

2 million using foodbanks will be the new Tory target.

What time is Paddy Ashdown eating hid hat??

The coalition was the best thing ever for the Tories, perfect scapegoat and they somehow have took the majority of their vote as well.

Devastated now, the Tory majority of 300 in my area increased to over 5k. I knew I should have went with my first instinct to write [Poor language removed] knob against James Wharton's name.

This Country has voted to collectively [Poor language removed] over those who need help most in order to gain just that little bit extra.
Cant say im surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back