Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. All I hear is moaning from a bunch of bitters who are ideologically bankrupt and want claim on things that aren't theirs.

More ignorance. No one wants a claim on what isn't theirs. We are a collective. We exist to create a society for the betterment of all. Even those who work in the low paid jobs could bring the country to a grinding halt. They are essential. And yet there are people who think it's ok to exploit them whilst rewarding those who already have enough (more often than not off the back of a society that was moulded to benefit them).

..........hearing as expected that the Ginger Rodent has lost his seat, rich reward for costing up to George for 5 years. Bye Bye Danny. Simon Hughes has also gone, remember him getting his facts wrong criticising Liverpool City Council. Bye bye Simon. Perhaps the best of all is Esther McVey losing Wirral West, delighted local voters have seen through her arrogance. Bye bye Esther.

Every cloud and all that.
the most bizarre thing for me is most lib dem voters seem to be punishing them for cozying up to a disgusting tory party, by voting tory

So how can we get the Tories out in the next election, its becoming a joke now. Maybe a new leader for labour would be a start, but who

329 is a staggering result. Ed to be gone within 24 hours, sad way to bow out. Nothing but respect for trying to stand up against the establishment and status quo. Despite the vicious attacks he ran a dignified campaign, on the surface much much better than Camerons but hey what do I know. Suppose theres a reason Lynton Crosby earns £500k a year from the tories.
he has to go, never had the faith of the public, add the press and the coverage of the economy and he was always facing an uphill task, the party as a whole didnt give clear reason to not keep the tories in, the number of times i thought say this or that but they just backed off, even yesterday and the day before, the central european bank has been printing money, and this goverments borrowing had been flagged up as a concern by the money markets, and the oil price is about to rise making the cost of living higher on the horizon, there central plank other than the nhs and not a peep out of anybody, dont know were the labour party is going after this.

Never underestimate the power of the press and in-particular Murdoch.

I've never seen the Murdoch papers go after a party and a leader like they have this campaign.

I'll just leave these here.

CERrDhkWoAI-T7K.jpg:large

CERrDh0WMAE5mHh.jpg:large

CEVIomiWoAAwkG1.jpg:large

CEVIqMrW0AE3o_X.jpg:large

CEVIrKaXIAEceeH.jpg:large

CEVIrrQW8AE-ISg.jpg:large

The press back winners.

Noooooo.

The Loony vote collapsed to 197 (not officially recorded therefore 0% of the votes counted) in Brownhills-Aldridge ..... mainly because our candidate managed to hand deliver 5000 leaflets.

To the wrong constituency.

Tories held Warrington South. Ah well the writing was on the wall with so many usually strong Labour wards voting UKIP.

Double Noooooooooo

Our leader, Alan "Howlin' Laud" Hope, went down gallantly against Boris Johnson in Uxbridge & Ruislip polling a mighty 72 votes against BoJos 22,511.

I think Lord Toby Jug of the Eccentric Party of Great Britain stole our votes as he polled 50.

Wonder if there's grounds for a recount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back